Part3: Incident.

Next day shortly after school:

I was back to how I was almost a year ago.

Without any drive, I wandered through the streets and went to a Place with almost no people around.

The little color which came back to my life went away in a matter of seconds.

„haahh, so tedious..."

„If that's so, why won't you come back?"

„UAAHH!"

the Short haired nakano approached me from behind and startled me, what was she doing here?

„w-what's the matter ichika-san?"

„Hey! Isn't that a bit rude, I searched everywhere for you, you know!"

she pouted in a sarcastic way as if she was acting and trying to be the "cute" girl.

„S-sorry!"

I immediately apologized even though I knew she was joking.

„hehe, im just joking~"

I know.

„Im sorry for yesterday, I suddenly left without ending the lesson or at least waiting until uesugi-kun arrived."

I couldn't look her in the eyes so I bowed, to have an excuse for not looking.

„Please don't apologize for that, Sato-kun there's no way any of yesterday was your fault."

are you trying to comfort me? As I thought you're really a great person...

„Ok maybe you could've shown more guts but..."

The Short haired Nakano gave me an unexpected gut punch, that definitely would've hurt my pride if had some left.

„...sorry..."

In response I once again apologized in a really silent tone.

„man cmon, that was a joke you know!!"

The short haired Nakano was now looking really bothered by the fact that I didn't understand her joke and apologized,

„Still, I'm s-"

„Stop!"

before I could apologize once again, she stopped me.

„Please sato-kun, don't apologize again."

she looked mad, mad at me for being pathetic.

„I'll try my best, I'm sor-•Cough•. Ichika-san, now why did you look for me? Was is just for making sure I'm fine?"

„Yes but no, certainly I wanted to check on you but more than that I want to tell you what happened yesterday after you left."

One day ago at the nakano residence
Narrator POV (AKA 3RD PERSON:

„•SLAP!•"

Without any warning, Itsuki nakano slapped her sister.