chapter 9

👯THE LEGAL WIFE👯

HATE❣
             LOVE❣
                        TRUST❣

(💘 LOVE SAGA 💘)

        ⛲EPISODE 9⛲

"What did you just say? Repeat it" Maddy asked with tears threatening to fall down her cheeks.

"Am sorry Maddy" Andan said but Maddy slapped her irrespective of the fact that she was pregnant.

She walked towards Paco.

"Please tell me that she is lying....just say it and I will believe you...please just say it , am begging you. ...say it's a lie" Maddy kept pleading and crying but Paco stared somewhere else embarrassed.

Maddy walked back in pain.

"Paco what did I do to you? What....was I wrong in forgiving your first mistake in order for us to be happy? Tell me ...am I stupid",She scolded angrily.

"And Andan your so ungrateful....you stabbed me in the back after I showed you nothing but love, I thought you were a decent person but you just proved to me that your nothing but a whore and a mistress" Maddy kept scolding with tears rushing down her cheeks.

"You want to leave me? You want your freedom so as to return to your childhood sweetheart? Then don't bother I will make things easier for you...I will personally send your divorce papers" Maddy said while gritting her teeth in anger to control her temper.

She stared at them both in disgust before walking out.

"Andan am..."Paco said before Andan interrupted him.

"Please leave" She cut him halfway and he walked out of the ward as well.

------

Maddy got home and packed her clothes in a suitcase...she was going to pick Daniel from school and they will both stay far away from Paco and his mistress .

She was still packing when Paco walked in..

"Maddy what are you doing?" He asked confused.

"Maddy am sorry please...I have messed up one more time and am ready to fix it all up " Paco pleaded but she gave him a deaf ear.

"Maddy please..." Paco said before holding her waist...she pushed him away in anger.

"Don't you dare touch me....I am normally the one begging for your touch , but it was just so easy for you to impregnate the woman you love ...what is even the significance of this marriage?" Maddy asked in a painful tone.

"We have been married for close to 7 years ...but you hardly show any interest in me....you have succeeded in breaking me Paco , am done ...am done with this marriage'
" Maddy said dragging her suitcase.

Paco rushed to the door and pushed it close....he went on his knees...his eyes where red and it shows regret.

"Maddy please...everything you said is true....but things have changed Maddy , I love you a lot and I regret all of my actions.....if you think am still with you because of money then I am ready to give all the money up just to prove to you that I love you...you can do anything to me please , but don't leave me" Paco said...he felt hurt seeing Maddy hurt and want to leave, he realized how much he loves her when he is on the verge of loosing her.

"Please Maddy ...let's start over, I will do anything you ask of me ..but please don't leave me" Paco pleaded in sincerity.

Maddy loved him a lot and this was the first time she saw love in his eyes...