you need to stop eren.

We had to bring jeager to the MPs. He was under trial for some unknown reason, a part of me wanted to pack my shit and run away with him.

But I couldn't really do that. The survey corps relies on me and I can't let them down, Eren was waiting outside my door while I threw my cloak on and stepped out the door.

We headed to the stables and saw armin mikasa erwin and hange. All the others where commanded to stay put.

I hopped onto my horse and headed straight to the capital. "So erwin? You know what this shitty scheme is about then"

I said shooting him a cold glare. "No not yet levi, up until this point I have no clue of whats generally going on."

Erwin said replying to my question

Tsk these dam scums can't leave anything be can they. I thought softly kicking my horses stomache for her to go faster.

Eren looked slightly worried and I wouldn't blame him to be honest. If I knew there was a high chance I could die I would be worried too.

We reached the capital in trost district, everyone hopped off there horses and tied them up in the local stables.

We met the eyes of pixus and Nile. I'm pretty sure pixus was siting with our argument but who knows.

We brought Eren to the front doors of the capital were over 50 military Police surronded. Eren was tooken away in cuffs by 2 high ranked mps.

If they do anything to eren. I'll kill them.

"Levi, its time to prepare our argument. We take our trial in 6 hours exactly" erwin said placing a hand on my shoulder. I slapped it off and walked after hange.

Dam erwin who the fuck does he think he is touching me like were best pals.

To be fair. I should hate erwin,he got my friends killed. Poor soul who need not to say goodbye to this World.

But then again I chose to join, so really. Its my fault.

ERENS POV:

These dam cuffs on my hands are annoying. They threw me into a cell quickly after I got retreved from Captain levi.

What are these guards playing at!? I thought shooting the laughing guards dirty stares.

"Think hes mad ujios" one of the guards said laughing

"Maybe!" The other replied 'scumbags..' I thought.

Suddenly I heard the cell open and saw the 2 enter. "You look like you have something to say?"

One of the fat mps said "maybe I do"

I said Rolling my eyes and their smug faces "thought so" the lanky skinny one said.

He shot a boot to the side of my chin and in the stomache. Levis was worse but this guys pretty good.

I thought..

The fatter one grabbed my hair and slammed my face into the ground. Of course he didn't kick he couldn't lift his foot up 2cm over that massive belly.

The skinny one hit me a left hook in the eye and the fatter one held my head up by my hair.

The beatings kept comming left and right. Till eventually I just blocked out after 30 minutes I would suspect.

My last few visions where the mps leaving the cell To go grab a 'drink' at the pub.

What a bunch of low lifes I thought dropping onto my side.

I woke up and heard a familiar voice. It was the short black haired raven looking up into my eyes .

He held my hair up so I would look at him.

"L-levi...?" I asked my eyes still looking drowsy. "Damit eren stop arguing with the mps! It gives them more right to boot your face off"

Levi shouted tighting his grip around my hair

"I didn't start it!" I shouted back my eyes practicly staring daggers at him

"You need to stop eren." Levi said looking pissed as fuck.

It honestly hurt a little seeing him disapointed.

"You smell like blood. And achohol" I said slightly moving my knees to shift closer to him.

He loosened my hair and let me drop onto his neck

"Well, I have to deal with some shit at a pub." Levi said pulling out a hankerchief and wiping the blood off his hands then slightly around my nose and mouth.

"Well your trial starts in 1 hour." Levi said stroking my hair. "What. What would you do if I lost my case."

I said looking up at him. "I'd resign and runaway with you"

Levi said rubbing my hair. "Seriously" I said laughing a bit

"I'm always serious" levi said letting my head lay on his lap.

I couldn't tell if he was joking or not but it was cute.

After about 10 minutes he got up to leave so he could prepare for my case.

I sat there in the cold damp cell without a bed just chains and some rusty ass bucket that I don't even wanna know whats been in that.

I heard footsteps from upstairs and I heard 2 voice comming closer.

Its was armin and mikasa. "Eren!" Mikasa shouted grabbing the keys from the desk drour and ran in to sit beside me.

Armin also ran in and sat beside me.

"What happend eren!"
Mikasa shouting grabbing my shoulders and armin lifted up my hair.

"I'm fine, levi already came down and wiped all the blood of my face"

I said laughing

"Levi?" Armin asked looking strangly1 at me
"Eren if he catches you calling him that he will punish you?"

Armin said. "Agh i conpletly forgot to say captain aha.." i said trying to sound convincing.

Mikasa brought me into a hug and armin wiped a few of my now bleeding cuts with his hankerchief.

"Thanks you guys" i said with a faint smile.

Mikasa backed up and said "eren! Were gonna try our hardest to make you win this trial ok?" She said and armin agrees

I know use will. I said as they bith pulled me into a hug and i smiled

LATE UPDATE SORRY

°•○●1020 words●○•°