Beware of the football team.... Chapter 11

Start from the beginning

We made it to his door leading to his room. He stopped me at the door, and I just stood their. What did he want me to do? 

I looked at him and glared then I turned my head to stare at the door… He looked really annoyed. 

He coughed to get my attention and I looked at him, "Open the door.." 

"No thanks," I said cockily like he always does. 

He growled, "Don't be compiticated just open it…" 

"Mh, let me think about that one.. Nope." I said it once again cockily. 

Perfect plan for me…. I lifted up my leg and kicked him in the groan. He groaned loudly. He didn't let me go one bit… This was not what I planned. 

In a second I was flipped around to face him and pinned to the door. 

"Fuck, Why the hell did you do that?" He put his hands on either side on my head. I hesitated to look up… 

HIs eyes were black… Pure black. But not in lust, in pure anger. 

"Just let me go and we won't have any problems anymore," I said tilting my head to the side. I was acting like such a bitch. I like this me. 

He growled loudly, forcibly came down on lips. I kept my lips tight together… He growled again and backed off of my lips. 

I looked straight into his eyes.. I made a smirk. Just like he does, pay back bitch. 

"I won't do that, because I want you." He said demandly. His voice filled with lust and anger. 

I heard a cough. That was not me or Seth. He took one arm from the side and my head and turned around. I couldn't see who it was, but this was the Perfect Escape.  I made the dodge for it and ran. I got around Seth to see Evan! 

HE WAS MY SAVELAR! I love him now! Ran to his side… and hugged him. 

"Thank you," I whispered into his ears only loudly for him to hear. I could totally see the smirk on his face.

"ANything to help the lady," He said nicely. 

I heard a loud growl. We both looked up to see Seth shaking with pure black eyes filled with anger. 

"Let her go," Seth said between breaths. He was really pissed. 

"No can do buddy, to me it seems the lady doesn't want to go with you.." I smiled. 

Finally a person that doesn't follow Seth's orders. 

"C'mon I'm gonna take Leona back to Heaven," He said smirking at Seth. Seth growled.