40 (Montage)

6:30AM THE NEXT DAY

Bonehead:
Are you ready?

Grayson's text came as I was tying my shoes.

Me:
Almost.

He wanted to pick me up early so that we could get some breakfast before we had to head to school.

Bonehead:
I'm parked up the street.

Me:
Ok.

After finishing tying my shoes up, I throw my backpack on and head out before anyone could stop me. Mitchell was currently upstairs in the shower, so I didn't have to be paranoid that he would chase after me and catch me red handed getting into Grayson's car.

That would be an awkward thing to see.

"Hi." He greeted me as I opened the passenger door.

"Hi." I smiled at him, taking a seat and clicking on my seatbelt.

He leans over and plants a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Where are we going for breakfast?" I wondered when our lips parted.

"There's a bakery across town, they serve the best pies. So amazing." He says, licking his lips.

"Sounds good." I say.

7:35AM THAT DAY

"We're going to be late." I tell him. He crashes his lips against mine, his hands cupping my face.

He paused. "A few more minutes." He says, leaning in once again for a passionate kiss. His fingertips slacken and are now gently caressing against my skin.

When our lips parted, I scanned the street and the sidewalk to make sure nobody seen us before I get out of his car. "See you later?"

"See you later." He says.

I close his car door shut and begin walking as he starts the car and drives to the school's parking lot.

When I get to school, he throws a sly smile my way before disappearing down the hallway.

THIRD PERIOD

I was sitting in class doing work when a text came through on my phone. I look at the front of the classroom to see the teacher reading a textbook, so I pull my phone out to read the text.

Bonehead:
Meet me in the storage closet by the stairs?

Oh my god.

I slip my phone into my pocket and raise my hand. "Uh, sir? Can I please go to the bathroom?"

The teacher groaned. "Fine." Before going back to reading whatever textbook he was reading.

I quickly get up and head out of the classroom and down the staircase.

For some reason, all this sneaking around was kind of hot.

When I reach the storage closet, I check to make sure the coast is clear before I subtly knock three times.

That's our code.

He opens the door and pulls me in, locking the door behind me as he crashes his lips against mine.

I cannot believe that we're making out at school!?

His tongue grazes over mine.

We make out for the next twelve minutes before I returned to the classroom.