"Maybe?"

I chuckled before answering his question. "Well, we made up. I'm still annoyed, but what good does that do anyone? They're my friends." I look Grayson in the eyes.

"And what about the one who has a crush on you?"

Wait.

Is he jealous?

Of Cody?

"What about him?"

"Do you like him back?" He asked.

"Cody is my best friend. But, no, I don't like him like that." I tell Grayson. "Why? Is Grayson Evander Scott jealous?"

"Why do you have to call me by my full name?" He groaned, rolling his pretty blue eyes.

"Would you rather I'd call you Graysie?" I laughed. He kicked my right foot from under the table.

I gasped.

"Did you just kick me?" I scowled at him.

"What's the matter, Dally?" He fake pouted.

I, in return, kick him in his leg from under the table. "Don't call me that."

"Then don't call me Graysie."

"Fine." I laugh.

After eating, we head over to the carnival games to find one that we would both enjoy. We walk past that game where you have to throw a dart at a balloon when Grayson pauses. "Do you wanna play this one?" He asked.

"No." I tell him. "I hate balloons."

It's true. I have never liked balloons, for as long as I can remember. You never know when they're going to pop, and they're so loud!

I just, I hate it!

"This one looks fun." I tell him, pointing to the one on the other side. It was a basketball one where you had to shoot a certain amount of hoops to win a prize. I know that I am anything but athletic, but how hard can it be to score?

"Okay, let's do it." He says.

We head towards it and he hands the lady working there some money.

"You ready?" He turned to me and asked.

"Yes!" I say, psyching myself up.

At the sound of a dinging noise, which I assume is the sound of the game starting, I throw a ball towards my hoop. It misses.

"Shit." I say, reaching for another basketball to throw.

The answer to my earlier question, it is very hard to score. I try my best to get a score, but to no avail, meanwhile Mr 'I Do Sports' over here hasn't missed a single shot.

"Well played." Said the lady to Grayson.

I had the urge to mock her. What can I say, I am a sore loser.

"I'll take the giant panda." Grayson says.

The lady reaches for a stuffed giant panda toy before returning to hand it to Grayson.

"Thanks for playing." She says.

"Thanks, bye." Said Grayson.

As we slowly start to walk away, he handed to giant panda bear to me.

"What?"

"Do you want it?" He asked.

"That's okay, I'm sure your little brother or sister might want it." I tell him.