chapter eighty eight

Zacznij od początku

"Most of me knows that you're kissing me because you like me and not because of anything else. I know I'm not comfortable with everything, but I do wanna be okay with you, Mark, and Haechan touching me."

"Are you sure, Princess?" Jeno nods. "Okay, but tell me right now what is off limits and it's going to stay that way, okay?"

"My back. I just shudder everytime. Same with my shoulders too. And if you were to drag your hands, I'd wanna jump out of my skin."

Jaemin nods. "Okay. Anything else?"

"Just be careful with your words please."

"Of course. If I kissed you like this," Jaemin kisses Jenos chest, "what's the best way to move forward?"

"I don't know. But I'm telling you right now that even if I seem uncomfortable, I want you to keep going until I say stop."

"I don't want you to force yourself. If you're not okay with something, then you're not okay with it."

"I'm not going to get over it just by thinking about it. This is my idea and I'm okay with it, I promise. And I will tell you as soon as I don't like what's happening."

"Please do", Jaemins says, eyes softened as he looks at the male, still worried, and just wanting him to feel comfortable.

He kisses the tip of his nose and then pecks his lips before starting another makeout to set the mood. Once it's heated enough, he pulls away and pulls up Jenos shirt, just staring at the beautiful unmarked canvas. He looks up at Jeno, silently asking for permission again. The male nods, attempting to smile to motivate him. Jeno knows this won't be the easiest for him, but ever since realizing why he hates being touched, he's just wanted to get rid of the tainted idea and have it replaced with much better memories. Jaemin tentatively kisses his sternum, fully prepared to be stopped right at this moment. But when Jeno doesn't say anything, he places another kiss to the area.

"I don't mind this that much", Jeno says. "Don't go too slow, you're ruining the mood."

Jaemin rolls his eyes and goes back to looking over his body, trying to find the best places to try out, not wanting to make this another bad expensive for the male. Because he's been eyeing them (and totally not because he's thought about this before...and more than once), he places kisses around Jenos pectorals, earning him and extremely positive reaction, building up Jaemins courage. He gets to work showing off how good he is at using his mouth. Jeno gets trapped in the blissful feeling until he feels Jaemins lips touch him lower, bringing back the challenge of allowing this.

Noticing his stiffness, Jaemin looks up at Jeno and reaches up to caress his hair, making the males eyes flutter at the feeling. "You're so cute and lovable." Hesitantly, Jaemin kisses him again. "You're such a talented person and I am so proud of you." Another kiss. "You deserve all the Snoopy plushies in the world."

Jeno giggles, making Jaemin smile. "Really, Princess?"

"Really."

And so that's how Jaemin continues, telling Jeno everything he likes about him and following each statement up with a kiss. It seems to relax Jeno as he's a lot less tense than the first kiss.

But Jeno knows his limits so when he feels Jaemin moving too close to his sides, he stops him. "My sides are off limits too." Jaemin nods and moves back towards the center, placing gentle kisses in every permitted area of Jenos body. He gets particularly eager at the way Jeno reacts to a certain area and slowly begins to suck on the skin, very much concerned about whether or not it's okay. He pulls away to ask, but Jeno just groans and guides his lips back to the spot, amusing Jaemin. Normally, Jeno would be embarrassed, but he feels so many that shame is the last thing he's worried about.