pt.1

Neteyam's Pov:

Again!?  I thought as I watched my brother snap at aonung. "Aonung!" I shout at him, his stupid fucking face looked over at me with that stupid smirk. "Look who's here to save your ass" I heard him say, glancing at lo'ak, this seemed to piss lo'ak off.

"I'm always right about Avatars like you" aonung hissed before a shoved him back. "how many times do I have to tell you stay the fuck away from my family!" I snapped at him. Aonung glared at me. "How many times do I have to tell you that you don't belong here?" Aonung snickered.

I shoved him again, at this point getting angry. "Back off." I told him, he rolled his eyes, putting his hands up and taking a step back smirking. He's mocking us.

"You stay away from my siblings!" I warned him. "Right right" aonung laughed, glaring at lo'ak.

--time skip.

Aonung's Pov:

"Hey lo'ak" I smiled, walking up to him with rotxo. He glared at me, obviously not in the mood. "What do you want aonung?" He asked, I smiled at rotxo before turning to him. "I just wanted to say I'm really sorry for what I've been saying" I fake apologized, lo'ak frowned at me. "Whatever you say aonung" he began to get up, leaving me and rotxo.

I quickly grabbed his wrist. "No really, I think we'd be great friends" I said, he eyed me suspiciously. "Infact me and rotxo wanted to know if you would like to go hunting with us" i fake smiled. "Outside of the reef"

Lo'ak looked worried. "I don't know aonung, I'm not supposed to" he said, I rolled my eyes. Why does this dude have to be so complicated? "Come on lo'ak" I tried to persuade. "You want to be like us right?" I said looking over at rotxo who smirked.

Lo'ak looked around. Before sighing. "Okay I guess it wouldn't hurt to go a little ways outside the reef" lo'ak nodded. I instantly smiled, patting lo'ak on the back. "see I knew he would come around!" I laughed to rotxo.

--time skip

We we're outside of the reef, diving down into the water, rotxo gave me a smirk. Lo'ak was an idiot.

Lo'ak took out his Crossbow pointing it at a group of large fish, he turned back to look at me and rotxo for approval. I nodded and when he turned back to the fish I tapped rotxo on the arm and we left him.

I did feel bad for lo'ak but it was his own fault.

Me and rotxo raced back to the shore on our ilu, leaving lo'ak behind. What's this feeling? I thought. Guilt?

I tried to shake off the feeling by distracting myself, I watched tsireya help tuk ride the baby ilu, the two of them looked so happy. But I still felt guilty. It's fine, lo'ak can find his way back on his own.

But the feeling didn't go away. I sighed leaving the beach and going to my den, on my way I bumped shoulders with neteyam, I turned to snap at him, but looking at him just brought guilt. Damnit.

"Neteyam" I called out, he paused looking back at me. "what do you want aonung?" He grumbled. "To mock me?"

I shook my head. "Neteyam I did something I shouldn't" I frowned, he raised an eyebrow to look at me. "I led your brother out past the reef" I admitted to him, I could see neteyam's face drop. "And where Is he?" Neteyam asked. For some reason I felt scared under his gaze.

"I don't know, probably still out at the reef where I left him" I told neteyam, I instantly felt his hand on the back of my neck, he squeezed hard, my hair was also caught in his hand which hurt like hell.

"Fucking walk aonung before I beat the shit out of you" he snapped, pushing me forward, I began to walk, he didn't let go of my neck, we walked into a cave and I instantly saw Jake and neytiri. They looked up at us and I felt embarrassed.

I tried to shake off neteyam's grip but this man was strong as hell. "tell him what you told me!" Neteyam snapped, pointing at his father. I felt scared I've never heard neteyam use this tone before. The hell is wrong with him.

Once I had told Jake  I watched neteyam's parents face drop. Their going to send out a search party.

--time skip.

My father Tonowari had me kneel Infront of almost the whole clan once they found lo'ak. lo'ak, Jake, neytiri, and neteyam standing in the front of the crowd. "My son will take the blame for this!" My father announced, I lowered my head with Shame. "I don't know what would make him act so immaturely" my father hissed, and I could feel his eyes on me.

"It was my fault!" A voice said. It was lo'ak, I looked up at him with confusion. Why? Why defend me? I thought. "Lo'ak you don't have to defend him" neteyam said stepping forward, he glared over at me. "no really it's my fault!" Lo'ak told Tonowari. "I am sorry" he said bowing his head.

Jake rested his hand on lo'ak's shoulder. "My son will be punished for this" Jake told Tonowari. My father nodded, letting me stand back up.

When the crowd began to leave I hopped down, going after lo'ak but neteyam instantly stopped me, kiri with him. "Don't think because my brother saved your ass that you won't get any blame" neteyam hissed at me. I back up bowing my head. I don't want trouble right now.

I saw kiri glare at me and shake her head with disapproval before the siblings left.

Why? I kept wondering.

Hope your enjoying the story so far and sorry if this might be more of a slow burn! But I hope you liked it :)
Word count: 1000