Chapter Eighteen

[Wednesday's point of view]

After that I went to my dorm to finish up some school work and my novel. I did my nightly routine and feel asleep. I ended up waking up earlier than I was supposed. I got ready and continued to write my novel until my alarm rang. I made my way to the quad. I got toast and coffee for breakfast. Later Xavier and Enid joined me.

"Cara mia?" I heard behind me. I turned to see my long lost friend. "Joel?!" I said as he gave me a warm hug. "Missed me?" He said. "Possibly" I said to him. He looked way different than before. "I'm glad you made some friends cara mia" he said as he let out a small chuckle. "Why are you here isn't this a school for outcasts?" I said. "Well I can produce electricity I never knew until a few years later with an incident." He stated. "But I kept my promise" "yeah you didn't forget about me" by this time Enid and Xavier stared at us. "Hes my friend his name is Joel I met him at Camp Chippewa a long time ago but we lost contact afterwards" I said to them.

[No one's point of view]

They talked the entire morning. Joel could feel the tension between him and Xavier. Xavier pulled Wednesday to the side. "Wednesday do you like him?" He said. "No not really why are you jealous?" He started at her and let go of her wrist. He walked away from her to joel. "Hey Wednesday!" Joel said with excitement. "Hey you okay?" He asked her. "Yeah I'm alright" Wednesday said to him. Xavier left to his dorm doubtful. He had liked Wednesday for a long time just for him to take her away he thought.

"Why should I care I'm not even in a relationship with Wednesday she doesn't like me" he thought.

[Next morning]

As Xavier walked to the quad he saw joel cupping her face with his hands. Wednesday took his hands off her face. She started talking with him but he couldn't tell what she was saying. They then hugged.
"Joel I don't like you in that way please understand I'm in love with Xavier" she said to him. "I understand could we be just friends then?" He asked "yes we can" Wednesday then spotted Xavier and ran to him to give him a hug. She was roughly pushed away and joel catched her from falling. Joel went to Xavier. "What's wrong with you!?" Joel exclaimed. "Go back to you girlfriend Wednesday" he said coldly. "What do you mean girlfriend? I don't have one" he said as Xavier turned around to face him. "What about Wednesday!" He shouted. "You got it all wrong I had confessed to her but she said that she was in love with you!" He said. "I think you should go apologize to her." He mentioned as he walked away. He went looking for her everywhere but she was no where to be found. Until he looked in the gender neutral restrooms. She was starting at herself at the mirror. "Hey Wednesday I'm sorry for pushing you" he said. "Its fine I don't really care" then she felt a gush of something come out. She ran to one of the stalls. "Hey Wednesday are you okay?" He asked as he knocked on the restroom door. " uhmm this might sound awkward but um could you go to my dorm and get me my lady products and Uhm my undergarments?" She said. "What lady products- ohhh" he finally new what she ment.

He rushed to getting those things she needed and handed them to her under the stall door. As she got out of the stall she was as red as a tomato. "Wednesday don't be embarrassed it's a natural thing that happens to young lady's" he said calmly as he walked her out. He followed her around then entire day. "Xavier could you come to my dorm please?" She pleaded him. "Sure" he said. They made there way to the dorm and saw Enid there. "Wednesday and Xavier I swear if you have intercourse while I'm here I swear I'm going to kill you both!" She exclaimed. "Wait what you spied on us?!" Wednesday replied. "No no I did not I had seen your semen on the floor as you two walked out naked from a shower wrapped in a towel!" She said. "Chill we won't" they proceeded to go and change in the closet. They both came out with comfortable clothes on and laid in bed watching a movie.