Chapter One

[No ones point of view]

Wednesday fell to the ground as she took the arrow for Xavier. It had hit her near her chest and shoulder. Xavier ran to her. In the corner of her eye she saw some students still in the school. She demanded Xavier to leave her and take the students to safety. He followed her demands as she pulled the arrow out. He fet guilty about leaving her but he listened to her. She winced as she got up. She no longer wanted to move but she wasn't about to give up. Her last bits of strength helped her defeat CrackStone.

At the front of Nevermore gate there was all the students bunched up but no Wednesday or Eugene to be scene. Until the was three shadowy silhouettes walking out of Nevermore carrying Wednesday. Enid and Xavier rushed to them to see an unconscious Wednesday. She was bleeding all over.

The rushed her to a hospital as soon as possible. Ajax,Enid,Xavier and Eugene. Ajax was there to support Enid since she had broken down on the way to the hospital Wednesday was transferred to. She thought her roomie would die and Xavier was on the verge of tears because he had remembered all the selfish thing he said to her.

She had went through many surgeries. Turns out that she had been stabbed in the stomach and had been impacted by the had with a dense object in the side of her head.  It had been hours with out seeing her. Xavier had stayed in the hospital for the entire night not getting a bit of sleep.

When visitors were allowed Xavier went into her room she was in a comma like state. He caressed her hand feeling her soft hand. He closed his eyes for a second and ended up falling asleep. Later in the morning when he woke up he saw Enid and Ajax. Ajax threw me a sack lunch at me. It was a grilled cheese sandwich.

Three days had passed and she didn't wake up. Xavier had been there for the three days only going home to shower, change and back to the hospital. There was no denying that he was head over heels for her. Out of the three days Wednesday was in the hospital Enid had been there for Only one day. She couldn't bear seeing he best friend laying down in a comma like state it just pained her to much.

A week had now passed and Wednesday had still not woken up. Xavier tried his hardest not to cry but he always ended up pouring his eyes out.he laid his head down on her hand. When he looked up he saw a pair of brown eyes staring down at him. He wrapped his arms around pulling her into a hug. She squirmed as he was pressing on her injury. He quickly let go of her and called a nurse to check up on her. She was in stable so they would discharge her in two to a day. He was glad but they said that she would have to be under someone's supervision.

"I could take care of her." Xavier said as he volunteered it was the least her could do for her.

(Two days later)

[Xavier's point of view]

She was finally discharged and I started taking care of her. Surprisingly we were still in Nevermore since they had found a new principal. Turns out there was a line of teacher who wanted the position. I asked permission to take care of Wednesday they said why not and allowed me to care for her. But the bad thing was that Enid had gone to vacations and that was Wednesday's only female friend. 
It was quite awkward since I had to bandage her wounds. She would had to undress the top half.

[Wednesday point of view]

One night that Xavier had gone to sleep I had went to the bathroom. I locked the door and I suddenly started vomiting. I noticed that there was chunks of blood. Then I noticed a small puddle of blood. I usually liked blood but no now. I flinched in pain falling to the floor. I opened the bottom to get new pairs of clean bandages. I tried to bandage myself as best as possible. I crawl my way back into the bed. I saw that Xavier was gone from his place. Then I saw him standing at the door.

"Wednesday what are you doing?!" He said. "I went to the bathroom." I said. I hated that I had to rely on Xavier to take care of me. I feel so vulnerable.