Chapter Sixteen

[Wednesday's point of view]

I was just laying there on my hospital bed as I saw eugene crying. I didn't feel any remorse for him or anything at all. Xavier was also there. He looked at me with a guilty face expression. Xavier escorted everyone out besides himself. "Wednesday I want to apologize for believing diana and all the horrible things I said to you" he said ,"I am fully aware that you won't forgive me that easily" he was right I wasn't gonna forgive him that easily. But now my main objective is to get my vengeance on diana.

[Time skip to the next morning in the quad]

[Xavier's point of view]

All I could think was about Wednesday. But I was inturrped by diana. "Hiii xavii" she said. "Leave me alone diana." I said with a serious face expression. "Whyyyy" she said in her annoying pick me voice. "Look I know those rumors you spread were fake you deceived me into thinking they were true with your act" I shouted at her. "Now leave me the hell alone" as I said that I saw Wednesday walking into the quad. I rushed to her side. I was basically following her all day like an eager eyed puppy.

"Wednesday could we meet at my art shed?" She responded with a simple nod.

[Wednesday's point of view]
I answered Xavier with a simple nod before slamming the dorm door shut. I was gonna go to his art shed but before that I had something important to do. I snuck into Diana's dorm. She was laying down on her bed scrolling on her phone. I quickly got to work and knocked her out. I dragged her out to the forset and tied her onto a tree I planned to leave her overnight. Afterwards I went to Xavier's shed. When I got there I saw Xavier painting. I saw all his painting displayed on large canvases. "Hey Uhm what did you wanna talk about?" I asked him. "Why did you run away?" He said it had caught me by surprise. "Well uhm I ran away because I felt miserable. I felt that I didn't matter at all. I had emotions that disgusted me and made me feel like I was losing sight of myself." As I said that he pulled me into a hug. I could feel tears rolling down my face. I felt flutters in my stomach. I was suddenly crying for no reason. "I'm glad you came back" he said while sniffling. Had he been crying? "I'm confused" I said to him. "About?" He asked. "About everthing" I said. "Wednesday when we found you why were you in that condition?" He said. "Well I was sorta kidnapped by Tyler and got tortured by him. I had gotten little to no food." I said with a calm expression. He was shocked by my response. "Not gonna lie I was ready to die"

"Wednesday that's not good" he said while he gave me another tight hug. I was thinking of telling him that I tied diana on a tree. But I didn't. "Wednesday would you want to go with me to the Rave'N for the second semester in a few days?" He asked. "Uhm sure" I said. I didn't know there was a second semester Rave'N dance. Maybe this dance won't be so horrible.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~
I know this chaper is short but I'll make a nother chapter later durning the day!

Comments requests or vote I would really appreciate it!
Have a Amazing night or day! ♡