Chapter Seventeen

Wow I can't believe It chapter Seventeen.

[Time skip to a day before the Rave'N]

[Wednesday's point of view]

Instead of being at my dorm writing my novel I was out in town with Enid and the rest of the girls from Ophelia Hall. We were all looking for dresses. None of the dresses seemed to catch my attention. Except for one. I tried the dress on and I thought  it was magnificent. It was the dress. When the rest of the girls were done shopping for there dresses we went to the weathervain I decided to order a banana smoothie to try something new. I actually like the smoothie it wasn't to sweet it was just the right amount of sugar.

Finally it was the afternoon and I started to get ready. I put my dress on,applied a little makeup, and did my hair. Later during the evening Xavier came to my door and took me to the Rave'N. I could feel everyone's eyes on us. Even Diana's. Surprised she didn't die out in the forest I really wish she had though. Me and Xavier dance throughout most of the night.

[No one's point of view]

Later during the dance they both went outside to get some fresh air. They were on the balcony talking to each other. Xavier's eyes met Wednesday's. They both got closer as Wednesday cupped his face with her hands. They were both practically making out. They both enjoyed their company. But they were later interrupted by Diana. She launched towards Wednesday as she fought back. "If you don't stop this right now your heart will stop beating in a matter of seconds" Wednesday threaten. Diana kept attacking her as Wednesday got a metal pipe that was laying on the floor. Wednesday then inflicted enough force for on diana with the metal pipe that killed her. Xavier was just there starting in amazement he was mesmerised by Wednesday. She quickly picked her up and threw her off the balcony making it seem as if it were an accident. She knew that someone saw her body since a few minutes later they heard a scream. Wednesday took the pipe and Xavier up to her dorm. She disposed of the evidence on the pipe and threw it off her balcony. As Xavier and Wednesday continued to makeout. They were very passionate about it. They couldn't let each other go.

Things quickly escalated between them from just a makeout session to intercourse. "You'll do whatever I say xavier" she whispered in his ear in a seductive tone. "We'll see"he said back as he pinned her to the bed while unzipping her dress leaving her in panties and a bra. He then continued to smash his lips onto hers. As he was doing that he started rubbing on top of her panties teasing the hell out of her. He then removed her bra and moved on to her chest. He circled his tongue around her nipple making her moan. He started removing her panties. He could feel how wet she was. "Your this wet just from that?" He said. "Well your about to become wetter" he said with a smirk on his face. He started rubbing faster and faster until he finally licked and sucked on her clit making her moan louder. Then she got on her knees as he took his cock out. She swirled her tongue around it making him groan. She moved back and forth making her choke because of his size. Minutes later Xavier her got her on the bed. He spread her legs open positioning himself in the middle. He inserted his cock into her. "Fuck Wednesday you so tight" he said while groaning. He went at a slow pace so she got adjusted before going faster. "F-faster Xavierr" she said. He went faster and faster as she gripped on her bed sheets. He roughly thrust into her. "Fuck Xavier I'm gonna cum" she said in a high pitched voice as he climaxed on his cock. "Fuck me until I'm unable to walk" she said. He went down to kiss her while still being in her then she wrapped her legs around his waist making him go deeper into her. Her eyes rolled back as she started moaning uncontrollably. He then started thrusting into her at a very fast rate. All would could hear was clapping and loud moaning out of Wednesday's dorm. He finally climaxed into her. Sweat dripping from them. Her clit was filled up to the brim with his semen as it dripped from her. "How about we go shower now" she said. He scooped her up and took her to the shower. Before they could even start showering he pinned her to the wall. He still was carving more. She gave him permission. He lifted her up onto the wall as he inserted himself into her again. Meanwhile enid came through the door and went to the side of the bed were she wasn't visible and scroll on her phone. Then Wednesday and Xavier came out and laid on her bed. Enid peaked and saw them naked on her bed as she saw there semen on the floor. "Shoulf I leave or should I stay?" She though. She waited until they fell asleep to go to Ajax's dorm.
The next morning they woke up they were just laying together in bed naked. They got dressed and ready for the school day. They heard gossip about Diana's murder. Wednesday and Xavier acted shocked but they were fully aware that the murderer and accomplice were right there acting like normal people and not psychos.

[Wednesday's point of view]

Me and Xavier's bond had grown by a lot in one night not just because of intimacy but because of a murder crime that I committed and he was my accomplice. All day long we couldn't help ourselves. My relationship with him started to become like my parent's relationship. It some how got me excited. "Is Wednesday addams turning soft on me?" He said with a smirk on his face. "No I would never" I said knowing damn right that I was giving in to him.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

There is reference in this chapter if you noticed it comment it and let me know!
I will start to make my stories around 500-800 words long since I can't come up with many ideas.
Comment and vote if you like this story so far.

As always I wish you all a wonderful day or night!♡♡