Chapter Fourteen

[Wednesday's point of view]

I felt Xavier's hand on my waist as we were sleeping. We both had to get ready since today was a school day. I woke Xavier up and threw on my black school uniform. I Untied my messy braids and re-did them. I did the rest of my morning routine and waited for Xavier. We both headed out to the quad and sat at the table where our group usually sat. Enid had overslept and was in a hurry to eat before the school day officially started. First was botanical science. But by the time we got to lunch I felt tired as if I were about to pass out. Instead of eating I went to the nightshades library with out anyone seeing me.

I sat down curled up in a ball. I rested my head on my knees. I started to hear footsteps coming down the stairs. It was Xavier. I looked up at him and then stood up. "Wednesday are you okay" he asked me in a soothing tone. "Uhm yes but I just feel really tired." I replied to his question. I could feel him wrapping his arms around me pulling me into a hug embracing me. I enjoyed it while it lasted. Goody Addams words came into my head. I felt disappointed. I wanted him. I needed him. But my feelings towards him made me weak and soft. Romance had gotten in the way. Making me explore my emotions.

Xavier walked me back to the quad. The new principle announced a new student. Her name was Diana Jenkins she was a werewolf. I was quite skeptical about her. She made her way to our table and sat next to Xavier. I could tell that she was flirting with him. A fit of jealousy rose over me. She started to flirt with Xavier and I couldn't do anything about it. I wasn't dating him or in some type of romantic relationship.
Enid called my attention and I looked her direction. She took me by my wrist to a more quiet space. She started to interrogate me. "Your jealous aren't you?" Enid said as she gave me a glare. "No I'm not and to begin with I'm not in a romantic relationship with him anyways" I stated. Enid then left me.

For the past few weeks Xavier started hanging out more with diana leaving me behind. This is one of the many reasons I don't do love. One moment you filled with joy and the next your in udder disappointment. He even went as far to move seats next to her. I started overthinking things. I decided to go and talk to him. "Hey Xavier-" I was cut off by xavier as he greeted her "Hey dina" wow he even had a nickname for her I thought sarcastically. I was then ignored. I stormed out as Xavier noticed but didn't even consider asking me what was wrong.

When I got back to my dorm more problems started to form with Enid. Turns out diana had spread a rumor about me to Enid. I supposedly threatened her. "Wednesday you know what I tried so hard being your friend. But I can't take it anymore you threaten my friend over a BOY!" She yelled. "Belive what you want to  I'm done with this crappy life that only gives me problems and pain" I said with a cold expression on my face as I went face forward onto my bed. The rumor spread like a wildfire. I only had two people on my side which was Bianca and Eugene.

I went to the hummers shed and sat there talking with eugene. I told him everything and let it all out. He consoled me while I was in dispear and disappointment. He considered my thoughts and my feelings and took them to heart. I was on the verge of tears. Eugene ended up inviting me to his dorm for a while until my problems were solved. On our way there we stumbled upon xavier.

As Xavier was about to come and confront me eugene and I ran to his dorm pretending to be playing around. Minutes later Xavier messages me to meet him at the nightshade's library. I don't answer him and I tell eugene to go with me but to stay hidden.

I go to the library and I see Xavier standing at the center. "Wednesday what the hell is wrong with you!" He yelled. "Look xavier if your just gonna fight with me then I'm just gonna head out I am in no mood for this." I stated with a serious face. "Why because your scared of the truth?!" He said as I was about to turn to leave. "fine then enlighten me!" I shouted back. "How could you be so damn selfish and say that to diana! You a heartless freak who doesn't care about anyone but herself! Everyone's lives would have been better with out you!" He said. I felt like I was dying inside I was upset and for once in my life time his words hurt. I had turned soft because of him. "If you want to believe that the belive it. I have been through so much not getting a rest. But I'm done with you guys. I dedicated my own life risking it all for this school and My supposed 'friends' and what do I get in return ABSOLUTELY NOTHING." I said angrily as I stormed off.  Soon tear started to fall off my cheek. I went back to my dorm and packed my things. Since my encounter with Enid during the day. She had told me to leave. I stayed at eugene's dorm.

[No one's point of view]

The sad raven quietly cried. As the bee boy had stayed in the library with Xavier. The bee boy went down the spiral stairs and started to confront Xavier. "Xavier you do realize that those rumors were false? Diana clearly likes you and she would do anything just to get what she wants. You,Enid, and Diana completely ruined her life." Eugene said. Xavier was silently listening to him and started feeling guilty about what names he had called her. Eugene continued to talk "She bottled her emotions up and she even had to learn how to love just for you. You took her for granted and now you just have that fake fucking hoe." He said but this time his tone had changed. Eugene left the library pleased with Xavier's face filled with guilt.

°~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! You can request what happens next in the comments and vote for this story I would very much appreciate it!

Have a Amazing day or night! ♡