Chapter Six

[Wednesday's point of view]

I had finally been discharged by the hospital. I was still staying at Xavier's dorm. I was currently depending on him a little to much. I hated the feeling. Xavier started locking up the windows and pulling the curtains. I had to take painkillers to relieve myself from any pain. I started having night terrors that wouldn't let me sleep. Or were they night terrors? Were they visions? Either way they never let me go back to sleep. Xavier was always there by my side never letting go of me. I wanted to show my gratitude some way.

"Xavier.." i said while walking closer to him. I wrapped my arms around him my head buried in his chest. "Wednesday.." he said calling my name. " Could we possibly be more than friends?.." he asked me in a low tone. "Yes I would like that a lot." I said responding to his question. He picked me up and placed me on his drawer as he kissed me. I kissed back with no hesitation. I gasped for air and he took a chance to use tongue. I could feel him exploring every inch of my mouth.

[No one's point of view]

The two separated leaving a string of saliva connecting the two. Xavier vowed to never leave her side. They hugged as Wednesday smelled Xavier's cologne. She tested her head on his shoulder. He pulled her in closer by her waist. Wednesday felt comfortable that she could fall asleep during that hug she was quite exhausted. They went to his bed and Xavier held her close to his chest as they fell asleep.