Chapter Twelve

[Wednesday's point of view]

Finally after a few day I stand again at the front of the Nevermore building. Lurch takes ahold of my bags as he carries them up to my dorm. I make my way to the dorm to unpack until I stumble upon Xavier. He pulled me into a hug and accompanied me to my dorm. It was our first day back at Nevermore since he had an excuse for not being present at his classes.

We headed to our dorms to unpack. By the time we had finished unpacking it was already the end of the school day. I sent him a text if he wanted to met up at the cafe. He answered almost immediately.

Wednesday: Would you like to go and chat at the cafe for a while?

Xavier: Sure

Wednesday: Okay Meet me there at Five twenty.

I headed to the bathroom to go freshen up by taking a nice soothing shower. Afterwards I went to me and Enid's shared closet. I noticed the a gift that Xavier had brought me. I wore the high thighs he bought me. I peared it with a black mini skirt and a simple shirt. "Why are you all dressed up" Enid said as she entered the dorm. "I'm going to meet Xavier at the cafe" I replied to her comment.

"Oooo you have a dateee" she said in her cheerful voice. "Its not a date were just gonna hang out for a while" I said giving her a glare. "Yeah, totally" she had said sarcastically. I headed out to the cafe to my surprise Xavier was already there. I took a seat across him. Xavier had already ordered our coffee. He started talking about the events that had happened during my coma. I listen to him as I started drinking my coffee. By the time we had finished talking it was rain outside. We both had to walk back to Nevermore. Mid way there we were already drenched. We quickly went to his art shed to take a break from the rain. I messaged Enid that I would be there soon. We left his shed and continued walking. As we got to my dorm I could hear moaning from my room. Oh god did she bring Ajax to OUR dorm. Xavier looked stunned and so was I. Xavier offered me to stay in the spare bed from his dorm. I agreed and left Ophelia hall. I texted enid.

Wendnesday: Uhm you know what I'm gonna stay at Xavier for now I know what your doing with Ajax.

[Enid's point of view]

I heard my phone buzz. Me and Ajax's plan worked successfully. "Ajax the plan worked!" I said excitedly. I had Ajax over when Wednesday sent me a message. So we thought of an amazing plan.
We decided we would make inappropriate noises so she could spend the night at Xavier's dorm. It probably grossed her out but it was worth it.

[Wednesday's point of view]

As we got to his dorm I realized that I didn't have any clothes to change into. I asked him if he could lend me a shirt and some comfortable pants. Xavier was kind enough to lend my clothes and let me shower. After that I had gone to the bathroom to take a shower. I changed into the sweat pants he gave me and a oversized shirt that flitted me like a dress. The sweat pants he gave me were to big to fit me and slid down even though I had tighted them up. I had just decided to not wear anything under the shirt.

I walked over to Xavier. "Hey it's your turn now" I said as he turned around to look at me. I started to scroll on my phone waiting for him to be done showering.

When he comes out the bathroom his hair is dripping water. I could tell he hadn't dried it enough. He then sat next to me. We both stayed silent as our eyes locked. He leaned in. "Xavier you making a huge mistake" I warned him "No I'm not" he said before our lips collided. He put his hands on my waist pulling me closer. When we pulled away I had gotten a new message. It was from a unknown number. But it was the same number from my dream.

I opened it. It had a photo of me and Xaviers kiss.
I read the message.
"You have a new boyfriend now huh?"
My eyes widened as I saw that. What if the events that happened in my 'dream' would come true? It wasn't entirely impossible. Xavier looked over at my phone and noticed the message. He snatched my phone. "Wednesday what in the absolute hell is going on?!" He exclaimed. "Its a stalker" then I explained my 'dream' to him except the sexual parts. That would have been straight up embarrassing.

He was shocked after I told him. He was totally convinced it was tyler and so was I since I had see him. When I finished explaining it was almost midnight. We decided to get some rest and figure out more tomorrow.

[Wednesday's point of view(Dream)]

I had woken up at the forest. I was on the ground. Suddenly I saw someone running in the distance. It was eugene. I had no control of my movements. I started to run towards him. It was like I was in someone else's body. I then I saw myself appear. Suddenly I was just standing there not moving my eyes wide open. Then the body/thing I was in picked up its claw.

[Wednesday's point of view]

I suddenly woke up from the dream. I was drenched in sweat and felt my heart accelerating. The thing I was in seemed as if it were about to attack me. I wonder if that was a vision. Well I was about to find out. I wore my dirty pants and headed out.

[Xavier's point of view]

I had been awoken by a notification on my phone. It was a tik tok post. I went to go check up on Wednesday. She wasn't in her bed. Her shoes and pants were gone. I quickly messaged her.

Xavier: Wednesday were the hell are you?!

No response. I quickly got dressed and waited for a reply. Ten minutes later she replied.

Wednesday: I'm at the forest eugene is in danger don't come.

Of course I wasn't gonna listen to her. I quickly got out of the dorms into the forest. I was trying to hear any sort of sound that sounded like sprinting or someones voice. It was silent until I heard a loud growl followed by screaming and sobbing. I quickly followed the direction of the sound. It was eugene and Wednesday lifeless body was laying on the forest floor. I quickly ran to the calling the emergency services. I gave them the information and we waited. I started to let out tears.

"Xavier.." eugene said, "the last thing before she passed out was ' I guess my vision was right' that's what she said she told me to tell you before she got attacked" he told me before breaking down into tears.

Minutes later the emergency services came and took Wednesday. "She had nearly woken up from her coma and know shes going back into one" I commented. Eugene was crying the entire way to the hospital. "Wednesday...is my only friend I made...I..don't wanna lose her" he stated as he sniffled.

........................................................................

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I have already started working on the next chapter!
Please vote or comment on this story you can suggest on what happens in the next chapter and if you suggestion doesn't make it it will be most likely be in a different chapter!

Have a wonderful Day and or Night.