Chaper nine

[Wednesday's point of view]

I had woken up to the feeling of bare skin. Me and Xavier were in bed naked. Xavier was already woken up. When I stood up I felt sore. It felt as if I had just finished doing a bunch of exercises. I went to go shower and seconds later Xavier joined me. I went to go change the bed sheets as Xavier organized everything else.

We headed out to the Cafe to meet up with Enidand Ajax. She had finally came back from treating her ill mother. It was quite chilly out side so I pick a black long sleeved with a gray vest and light gray sweat pants. Enid and I did the normal catching up.  Meanwhile Ajax and Xavier were answer weird questions on an app called "Instagram". They looked absolutely silly. I had told enid some personal stuff that had happened between me and Xavier. She didn't seem surprised since she had seen us last time when she was at the door and discovered that me and him were naked.

After that Xavier went to his art shack and I stayed in the dorm. I continued to write a new novel that I had started  on a few weeks back. I had went to the bathroom when I suddenly heard a loud crash outside the door. I quickly locked the bathroom door and hid in the shower. I could hear footsteps as it go closer to the door. In that bathroom there was no escape or any possible weapons. It could be a friend or a potential enemy. I would guess the second one since I have been a victim of attempted  murder, kidnapping, and stalking.

As the door swung open it was tyler how wonderful. I had guessed it correctly. What was he gonna trying and do next stab me? Probably. Right then and there I thought were would this lead me. Would I die? Would I be able to fill another prophecy? Those thoughts lead me to get kidnapped once more. I knew that Xavier would be mad at me for this maybe?(probably)

[No one's point of view]

This time as Wednesday tried to escape she noticed that this time she was held with hand cuffs. No she was actually getting a tad bit worried. Later then Xavier came back to the room it was a absolutely mess but he wasn't worried about that he was worried about his girlfriend missing.

He tracked her phone and led him to a abandoned location. He quickly tried to find the room and once he did he was in absolute shock. It was Wendnesday but she had a big injury on her. As he was about to pick her up he noticed that she was still half awake. He couldn't take her since she was cuffed down. He quickly got his handy back up knife. But It wasn't working he called for help on his phone. While the took there time getting there Wednesday had passed out from all the blood lost.

[Wednesday point of view]

I had already passed out but instead I found myself having a vision. Oh god what an interesting semester this will be. I thought.