Chapter Three

[Wednesday point of view]

I hugged him tightly that I never wanted to let go. He got up and carried me. I had wrapped my legs around him tightly so I wouldn't fall down. He had placed me on the counter in the bathroom I spread my legs so he would be in the middle. I started with just a kiss which surprised Xavier. We started making out he slid tongue in my mouth. My back started heating up. When we stopped a string of saliva connected our mouths. I started by giving him love bites and he started taking off my shirt. In return I slid my hands down to his pants feeling a bulge. I started rubbing the tip of it. He started to groan.

In return he started to give me love bites we were all over each other. We moved locations from the bathroom to his bed. Our clothes landed on the floor as we enjoyed our self's. He started pushing in two of fingers into me while circling my chest with his tongue. I couldn't help but let out moans. The he got a condom from his drawer so no accidents would happen. He started to spread my legs open then inserted himself into me. He went from slow to fast. "X-Xavier fa-FAster" I couldn't even speak with out stuttering. He did as I said. Clapping noise and loud moaning could be heard from his dorm. But I couldn't help myself. I was still horny and he hadn't been done yet. Then Xavier had laid down while placing me on his member. I started riding him. The sensation of him being inside me was amazing. I was still on top of him when I finished. Seconds later so did he. He wrapped up the condom and threw it in the trash. He helped me clean myself up.

Then we both laid down naked on his bed and fell asleep. When me and Xavier woke up we saw Enid and bianca at the door. As me and Xavier were still in bed naked. We used the bed covers to cover our naked body's. He didn't care and pulled me closer to him. The shut the door and we got up to use the bathroom. We both showered and got our clothes on. Then he noticed that the part were the c*m was leaking from small holes.

"Shit" he said. "The condom had small holes were it could have leaked while I was in you" he stated. We were both in a worried state since we were only in high school. We both agreed to buy a pregnancy test in a day or two. But for now she had to apologize to Enid about what she saw.