Episode Five

Power and dignity oozed off the man's perfectly sculpted body like a sweet honey as he took long strides toward the guest wing in an elegant manner that seemed nearly impossible.

 His path was lit by the moon that hung low, and the lanterns that glowed dimly in the night sky like fireflies twinkling in an endless void on repeat. 

Guards were positioned around every corner of the palace walls. 

They wore armor made out of the finest Iron, protecting them from the overgrowing threat of intruders.

Swords were attached to their hips, ready to strike when the enemy appeared, craving the taste of human flesh and blood. 

When the guards took notice of the Emperor from the corner of their eyes they immediately bowed in respect. 

They did not want to die a meaningless death by angering his majesty.

 They heard the rumors about the powerful man and did not want to find out if there was any truth to them. 

The Emperor's emotions basically radiated off of him, and they knew one screw-up could send them to an early grave. 

They were too young to die!

The Emperor did not spare them a single glance. 

He could not be bothered by those who were beneath him and served no purpose in life save for tending to his every need when called upon. 

They were only mere peasants for him to control like a piece of tile on a Go board.

 They were sacrificial pawns that were meant to be used and discarded for his own selfish agenda; therefore, he had no interest in them as he made his way to his destination which was predetermined by earlier events.

His body came to a halt as he reached the place he dreaded, standing face to face with a door that separated him and his uninvited guest. 

He cursed his Advisor under his breath, wishing a thousand deaths upon the man who forced him into this situation he wanted nothing to do with.

 He did not want to interact with anyone.

 His mood was soured by his long-time friend. 

All he wanted to do was de-stress from earlier events but he had to socially interact with his enemy's daughter.

 He wanted to hurl in disgust!

Even though the young lady was beautiful and flawless to the human eye it was very unsettling to the Emperor

. No one was that perfect! 

It was very suspicious, regardless, he had a part to play in his Advior's master plan that he wanted no part of. 

The Emperor hated people with a passion! 

They were detestable things, always hungered by greed by resorting to unnecessary methods. Humans will always backstab those who are close to them if they have an obstacle that blocks them from the path of their desired achievement.

The only person he did not hate was his Advisor.

 The only man who risked his own life to save his when he was nothing; thus, creating an unbreakable bond.

 The Emperor would move mountains for the Advisor. 

That is how much he cared for the black-haired man who captured his heart.

The Emperor Knocked on the door that separated him and the young lady from before. 

He got no answer, causing him to sigh in annoyance.