Episode Four

*Trigger warning: Gore, descriptive death*

The colossal door that was made out of the finest jade opened leisurely, revealing a young lady and her group of servants that traveled behind her to tend to her every need.

All eyes were on her. She had two handmaids that looked identical to one another, wearing the same plain-colored Hanfu, stationed on each side.

Two guards covered in brass followed in pursuit, protecting her from unwanted threats that could be present within the enemy's territory.

They could not risk any harm falling on their leader's oldest daughter.

They valued their lives too much.

The lady in question, whose arrival was unknown to the emperor, had a beautiful light-colored complexion that benefited her facial features which were considered unique to the prying eyes that were located around the room.

She had deep ruby-red lips that pooped against her pale skin tone.

She wore a mauve-hue dress that flowed in all the right places, highlighting the natural curves that god bestowed upon her.

The Symbol of Turkish Royalty was embroidered into the fabric.

Her long brown hair was well taken care of and was pulled back into a neat bun, decorated with numerous jewels that complemented her angelic appearance.

She was truly a stunning creature to behold.

The Emperor was still shocked by her sudden arrival.

He tried his best to overcome his inner battle with his own temper which refused to be tamed like a lion in its natural habitat.

He somehow managed to stay composed, regarding the situation that was in front of him now. It was a good thing he knows how to handle things that go beyond his control.

He could not look away from her inner beauty, and neither could his men who were now standing from their seated positions in order to greet the young lady.

It was like she was a seductress trying to seduce them till their own demise. She was very tempting.

The Advisor noticed everyone was staring awkwardly; as a result, he decided to break the silence that occurred.

"Thank you for coming all this way, your highness. It must have been a long excruciating journey." The Advisor greeted them while bowing in respect.

She returned the gesture but remained silent.

"I'm glad that you and your father returned his majesty's letters, and decided to take a chance on a decades worth of peace." He asked while meeting her halfway across the giant room.

"I can also assure you that our Emperor is elated about your arrival and was waiting eagerly to see you in the flesh. He is very excited about the partnership you two will share in a few days...Isn't that right my lord?" The Advisor asked while glancing at the Emperor who was now beside him.

The Emperor took his cue even though he did not agree with the concept of marriage for personal reasons.

He was still in his prime and did not want to be tied down, especially to his enemy's daughter. Since she was here in the flesh he decided to play his part.

"It is a pleasure to finally meet you! I have heard so much about you from my palace staff, and could not anticipate the day that I would finally gaze upon your beauty in person." The Emperor stated in a kind manner in order not to offend the lady by damaging all the hard work that was put into motion by his advisor; who orchestrated this awful plan.