Episode Two

There was a man who sat on a throne that oversaw 'The Hall of Heaven's Purity' on a platform from up above. 

He wore a lavish Hanfu, embroidered with the symbol of royalty that was stitched carefully within the golden material by fellow handmaids that were masters of their craft. 

His long jet-black hair resembled a void of nothingness and was neatly tied into a bun with a simple metal hairpin to hold it into place.

Pillars were lined up on both sides of the historic room, supporting the weight of the heavens.

 Engraved dragons danced their troubles away across the jaded material, performing for the Emperor himself. 

There were six seats filled with life on each side of the room, and neatly placed across from one another before the Emperors

. His was decorated with endless jewels and priceless artifacts that were befitting the title of the Dragons Throne while theirs were simple but elegant for their titles.

The man with extreme power leaned against his hand on the armrest in a displeased manner as he supervised his 12 great officials from the comfort of his own space. 

The 12 officials were a mixture of nobles from different domains who helped him run his vast empire. 

They gave him insight and had tasks given to them since it is nearly impossible to run a country on your own.

 It would only crumble into nothing, and be impossible to fix.

The Emperor was tired of their endless bickering that seemed to last a whole dynasty. 

He was getting irritated with them.

 It could be seen on his face that looked flawless and smooth.

 He preferred a peaceful environment that did not get his blood boiling to the point where he felt nothing but rage inside his muscular toned body. 

He felt like an inferno ready to combust at any given moment.

The interaction in front of him tested his limits and almost had him acting on impulsive thoughts that could have resulted in death for a select few that he has been dying to get rid of; however, his advisor begged him not to. 

He refrained from doing anything that would go against the wishes of his trusted advisor, and let the men before him bicker about the current affairs of his kingdom while he listened.

War was brewing on both sides; due to the fluctuation of resources, treating the extension of well-known clans in both nations. 

The meeting was put into place to figure out a way to avoid war, and pointless slaughter on both sides. However, the meeting was not going too well.

His men all had different titles and fought each other in distasteful slander. 

They assaulted one another with verbal words that caused the emperor to gain a headache. He hated being in pain.

 He felt like he was babysitting children with how they were acting.

 It was mind-blowing.

A man with a long beard, turning from old age begins to express his thoughts on the war that could happen at any given moment.

 "You should allow me to lead the nation's army to victory. I have gained countless medals for conquering the northern parts; therefore, it is in the best interest of the Emperor to allow me to lead. I HAVE MORE MILITARY KNOWLEDGE THAN THE REST OF YOU COMBINED!" The western general claimed in a loud voice while looking at his comrades in disdain.