News (A/N)💐

Hello my beautiful readers.

I hate having to come back with not a new chapter, but yet another author note.

I'd like to be open and true with you guys.

I know it's been a hell of a long time since I've posted. Maybe a month.

And I feel I owe you all an explanation.

My mental state isn't in its finest position at the moment.

All throughout writing this story and long before I have been battling with a long streak of de-motivation and honestly, depression.

I don't wish to dump on you guys why I feel this way, or what I've been thinking, just that I haven't been myself.

So all I can say really,

It is with a heavy heart, that I'll have to put this book on hold.

I'll have to step away from finishing it for a while to work on myself.

Don't worry, I don't plan to be gone a year, just a couple to a few months.

I need some time to myself.

As you all know, I'm a teenager.

I would love to continue this book for all of you sooner, however, I'm not able to reach the help I need, and will have to try to help myself on my own.

My mother shoves me away and refuses to listen to me when I ask for help.

It's the way she always has been.

And something I'll just have to deal with.

Regardless, I'll miss you all. I hope some of you have enjoyed this book enough to wait around for me, and those who do, I truly do love you. And if you don't, I still do. Thanks for sticking with me on my journey up until now. I appreciate all of you.

I'll see you guys back sometime in March or April. Thank you for reading. ❤️

Love, Rory.❤️