Bus

"Today's training will be a little different. You'll have three instructors. Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you." Aizawa muttered, tapping his fingers lightly across his stand.

"Mr. Aizawa, what kinda training is this?" Sero asked, easing his hand up and hovering over his desk above Jiro's shoulder.

Aizawa held his hand up revealing a card reading rescue. "Rescue." He replied.

"You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that." Aizawa said plainly.

Everyone began chattering, some excited about the sudden large task and other happily pumping and hyping up the soon to be training.

"Guys I'm not finished yet, what you wear in this exercise will be up to you. I know you're excited about costumes . . . But keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet, and they all might limit your abilities. This special training's at an off-campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all, start getting ready." Aizawa mumbled, walking off.

I bunched up next to Midoriya.

He looked deep in thought.

"Whatcha doin' Izuku." I asked, hovering over his desk.

He looked up, flushed. "Oh nothing, just thinking about how this would be a great way to train, I've been kinda waiting for it." He rubbed the back of his neck gently, looking away from me.

"Oh alright, cool. We need to talk though, it's important." I said.

He tilted his head to the side and I grabbed his wrist pulling him outside the classroom.

I brought myself to his ear and whispered, "I know your secret about the symbol of peace."

I broke apart from his neck and let him away from the wall.

"Not sure if he told you but I walked in on him switching to his other 'form'." I said turning my head away.

"He told me everything so don't try to get defensive, just know you can talk to me about it, anything involving it, if you just want someone your age to let things out to." I gave him a soft smile.

He was beat red.

"I, wasn't going to deny it. I think I can trust you." He said, looking the other way.

I sighed, a small smile lent across my face. "That's sweet and, of course you can trust me, but don't do that with anyone else, you got really lucky it was me who found out." I shrugged.

He nodded profusely.

"Anyways, I'll see you later, I gotta go get ready." I chirped, running back inside to grab my hero suit.

--------------

I walked outside the large building of UA and strutted to where the bus was parked.

I decided to go find Izuku and Tenya.

I ran up to Tenya because I couldn't find Izuku.

"Hey, Tenya! Have you seen Izuku?" I asked.

He shook his head lightly, "No I have not."

I turned my head around and spotted Izuku walking out of the building.

"Oh! There he is. He isn't wearing his hero suit?" I mumbled pointing my finger in his direction.

"Oh right, didn't he wreck it?" I asked looking to Tenya.

"I believe so, though I haven't discussed the matter with him." Tenya said, putting a hand to his chin.