Saving Her

Bakugo POV (entire chapter from his POV today.)

I grumpily stomped over to an empty lunch table.

Raccoon eyes, shitty hair, tape dispenser, and dunce face all crowded around and sat down with me.

"Why extra glum today Bakugo?" Taper asked, moving his noodles around his bowl. He wore a bored expression.

"Nothing." I spat out.

"He's jealous because Y/n replaced him so quickly with the new boy. I don't approve of him honestly, I know his story is sad but I mean, it must've corrupted him some way. I just worry for her." Raccoon said, whilst slurping down her food.

"Oh yeah, she isn't sitting next to me like she usually does, I was gonna say something about it." Shitty hair said, he looked, embarrassed?

"Yeah yeah whatever nerds, but I'm not jealous." I mumbled.

"Sure." Raccoon shot back.

The lights began to flicker, I heard a strike of lightning before all the lights went completely out.

It was pitch black.

Well shit, that's annoying.

That's when I remembered

Flashback

"Like I can see the outline of her frame, hanging and swinging before me and it's just, it's just horrible." Tears began slipping from Y/n's usually lively eyes. "I don't even want to imagine what it'd be like if it were to thunder or strike lightning if I was alone while it was dark. Call me crazy but it's like she truly is a ghost haunting me. Because no matter how hard I shut my eyes or pull my cover over it's like I can feel her still there. She follows me around everywhere."

Flashback End

Shoot Y/n.. I need to find her.

I held my hand out and made small explosions, making a luminance.

I darted through the halls of the dark school.

Everything seemed so eerie when dimly lit.

I began checking classrooms.

I had went through at least 40 before finally running into a room to hear faint crying.

Y/n..

I extended my hand out further and applied more force to my small explosions.

I walked around the room, I found a small closet.

I began hearing shrieks come from it.

It was definitely Y/n. But why was she screaming like that? Fuck who cares. I ripped open the closet and fell back, startled.

There on the rack in the closet hung a woman next to her.

All her veins, they were so clear and visible, purple, and red.. They looked as if they were pulsating, and her neck was crooked.

She was a pale blue.

She looked exactly like the caretaker she had described last night.

Tears were falling down Y/n's face like waterfalls.

She became quiet once looking behind me.

She was shaking rapidly.

"What?!" I yelled, seeing her state and grabbing her away from the hanging woman.