Sleepover?

"No drugs, no drinking, and no heading out on your own for anything." Katsuki lectured.

I lightly nodded, rolling my eyes the second I looked away.

I'm not that big of an idiot.

"I want a verbal yes from you, Y/n." He said, slowly taking his hands off the car wheel.

"Yes, yes, but to be clear, you're not being very safe yourself considering you don't have a license." I shrugged.

He grit his teeth quietly. "Just go, be safe." He uttered.

"Of course." I happily said, flinging off my seatbelt and getting out of the car.

"See you tomorrow." I yelled, waving him off and running with my bags to Mina's front porch.

I heard the car door behind me close as steps approached from the other side of the door before me.

Mina happily flung the door open and practically flung me inside.

"Woah?!" I said, stumbling, and barely landing on my knees instead of my face.

Ochaco chuckled as she sipped from a cup.

Mina heaved my bags in, grunting slightly as she did.

"Geez, what the fuck did you pack in this Y/n?" She grumbled, setting her figure up straight and dramatically wiping fake sweat off her forehead.

"Snacks and pajamas." I shrugged.

"THAT'S PAJAMA'S AND SNACKS?!?" She raised her voice, eyes widening.

"Should be." I shrugged.

"Should be?" Jiro snorted, walking in.

I started to pick myself up to take the bags from Mina who stood beside them with a frazzled look.

"Where should I take them?" I chuckled, flipping my two bags up in the air and ultimately catching them each with a wing.

"Woah.. wicked.." Jiro said in amazement.

"Oh, just to my room. I'll show you where in there to put them." Mina smiled.

"Alrighty." I said, following her to her room.

"Okay so you can put them right under this lamp." Mina smiled.

I looked around her room which was splattered with suitcases and backpacks as I set my own down.

"So is everyone but Momo here?" I asked, a little surprised.

"Yeah, kinda weird right?" Mina said, as she fixed the plushes on her desk. "She's not usually late to things."

It was then we heard a blood curdling scream outside.

My head farted right up and I looked to Mina.

"Did you hear that?" I asked.

"Hear what?" She asked.

"That-" I sighed for a moment, "that scream."

"I didn't hear anything." Mina shrugged, her face turning a little.

It was then I heard the scream again.

"Fuck it." I muttered, farting out of the room, through the hallway, to the front door.

I swung it open.

And there, outside on the street was.. Momo??

Surrounded by tons of villains, one of which appeared to be leaking a black mist.