Katsuki v.s. Raven

"Alright, now that everyone's decided on their hero names, we can go back to talking about your upcoming internships. They'll last for one week. As for who you'll be working with: those of you who were on the board will choose from among your offers, everyone else will have a different list." Aizawa explained, holding up a paper, "you have a lot to think about. There are around 40 agencies across the country who've agreed to take interns from your class. Each agency has a different specialty that it's heroes focus on. Keep that in mind."

"Imagine you were thirteen." Midnight butt in, "You'd want to choose a place that focuses on rescuing people, not fighting villains. Understand? Think carefully before you decide. And because of this, we've brought in a third year volunteer to answer any questions you have. This boy did interns his second year and is considered yet doesn't associate himself with the big 4, he insists it's the big 3." Midnight chuckles.

A familiar raven haired boy walked through the corridor.

"Hello." He said with a sly smile, as he hunched over Aizawa's lectern.

He shoved his hand up and ruffled Aizawa's hair.

The class gasped as Aizawa didn't react.

"HOW THE FUCK DID HE NOT DIE?!" Denki yelled.

"Language!" Tenya yelled in response.

The raven haired boy's deep voice let out a chuckle.

"I'll introduce myself. I'm Raven Kujō a 3rd year for UA's hero course. I'm considered what they'd label as a "top student" so let's just say I have a lot of free time for the semesters of my 3rd year I've finished early. I've chosen to use this spare time to help my dear old 1st year teacher, teach the great class of special newbs. I've taken an interest in this class, especially the one with pink cheeks and the other with the tired pale eyes." He pointed at Y/n.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tired eyes?

Weird. Do I look tired?

My wings flushed down in worry at my sides as I stared at my desk, getting lost in thought.

I rubbed lightly at my eyes as the boy explained some of his interests, achievements, and quirk.

"Damn, is this an introduction or dating profile?" Katsuki yawned, throwing his head back.

Raven rolled his eyes.

Katsuki turned to me and noticed the odd look on my face.

He reached his hand out to mine. "Hey, you okay?" He asked quietly.

I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Oh, me? Yeah I'm doing just fine. Sorry." I blurted out.

Tired..

I placed my hands in front of me and formed a clear crystal. I kept doing so until one that was reflective popped out.

I held it close to my eyes and examined them from it.

My eyes did look kind of dead, my cheeks were rosy but my eye and under it looks relaxed in a dead sort of way.

It creeped me out.

I mean sure I didn't get a lot of sleep, that was why it was so dark under my eye but why do my eyes looks so dead too.

I know my quirk drains most of my eye's color leaving it very pale but I don't remember the paleness always leaving it looking so.. well what he said, lifeless.

What happened to me?

I shivered. I don't like thinking about this.

Maybe that's all because of the lack of sleep, right?

"Y/n?.. Y/n???" I heard a voice calling.

I blinked, "Shit, I zoned out again, sorry." I said, looking up.

Ochaco stood there with Raven who snickered at my answer.

"That's fine, anyways, my friend Raven wanted to meet you." Ochaco smiled, twiddling her fingers at the tall, deep voiced boy beside her.

"Hm? Alright." I said, looking at the two.

"I don't know if you remember me, but I'm one of the three who saved you the other day." He said, with a small smirk.

"Oh really? Thanks, most of that day is kind of blur to me. I was practically half dead." I muttered, rubbing my temples with my middle fingers.

He chuckled, "Well, anyways, I was wondering if I could go over your two girl's lists with you and figure out what might be best? So if you're alright with it I'd like to know more about each of your goals, quirks, and skills."

Ochaco was swooning over the boy and eagerly agreed.

Before I could respond I felt an arm wrap around my neck. "Me and Y/n were actually gonna go over our lists together, so she'll pass." Katsuki shot at Raven, with a deep glare.

Raven furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance before a smirk spread across his face, "Well then I'll review with you two as well, I mean I suppose your list will be quite bland due to your supposed attitude at the festival so don't blame me if I fall asleep in the process."

I rolled my eyes and slapped my hand over Katsuki's mouth.

"No really Raven, it's alright. Me and Katsuki are pretty close and I bet we'll figure out which agencies we'd think we'd intern best at just fine by ourselves." I smiled, turning my head to Katsuki.

It was a warning smile he knew all too well from me.

But of course, Katsuki needed the last word so he spat out, "MY LIST IS PRETTY DAMN INTERESTING BASTARD, I'M GONNA BLAST YOUR FUCKING FACE OFF YOU STUPID OLD H-"

I flung a crystal at his forehead with my pointer finger and he blacked out on his desk.

I felt a little bad stopping him from literally standing up for himself but he was causing such a scene.

I'll stand up for him myself, it's what I should've done.

I rested a hand on his and turned to Raven.

"I'm sorry for him lashing out so loud like that, however I'm not sorry for what he said nor his reasoning, what you said wasn't cool and you provoked him. I'll go over the list with him, and I expect you to apologize to him later. Until then, you should focus on Ochaco." I said, pressing my hands firmly together and looking away, signing for him to take his leave.

He looked a bit shocked before sighing. "You're right, I'm sorry, I'll apologize to him later when he's had more time to cool off." And right before he walked off, he whispered in my ear.

"Something about you is a lot different from anyone I've ever met. It's the most attractive quality I've ever come across." His breath tickled against my ear as he walked past me, leaving me speechless in the gust of wind he left behind.

I snapped out of my shock and turned to Katsuki, to pat him lightly and wake him up.

What was with that guy?

(A/N: HEY MY LOVES, it's Ren, I know I haven't been posting as much I as I did during the start of series and I'm not sure how much it shows to you guys but it does quite a bit for me. It bothers me and I'll attempt to post more often for you guys though my current posting rhythm is still probably considered spoiling you guys by many other wattpad writer's standards. I'm not even sure how many readers I actually have during the time of writing this because I get little to no views for the amount of times I have posted in the duration of the few months I've been uploading since I started this book. I'm kind of doubting the will of any possible readers I have so that's been giving me pretty low motivation. Sorry this was a little vent. But I really do love writing and I hope someone out there loves my writing just as much.

Anyways, enough of that.

I'll ask a question today, what's your guys's favorite video game character? AND DONT BE SHY TO ADD WHY MY LOVES, I'LL BE CHECKING THE COMMENTS!!❤️❤️🧡🧡

SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, LOVE, YOUR FAVORITE AUTHOR EVER,

-REN🧡❤️🧡❤️