USJ P.t. 2

Me and Izuku were staring off at Aizawa, as he fought, in relief he was able and holding his own.

"This is no time to be analyzing. We have to go!" Tenya yelled at us, his voice filled with concern.

Izuku charged off grabbing me by my wrist and running me off to the rest of the class with Tenya and Thirteen.

As we made our way to the exit, the purple and black mist started to swirl out in front of us, revealing a villian.

"There is no escape for you." He muttered.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the league of villains. I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves in to this haven of Justice to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the symbol of peace to take his last breath?" The warp villian smugly said.

I felt anger burn throughout me, they want to take All Might down so bad they're willing to put the lives on children on the line? What the hell.

I held my guns out.

"I believe he was supposed to be here today, and yet I see no sign of him. There must've been some sort of change in plans we could not have foreseen. Ah, well I suppose it doesn't matter. I still have a role to play."

The League of villians, the name pounded throughout my head. Where have I heard it before.

Then it struck me, that Tomura man who warned me about my parents' murderer. He had mentioned something about being the leader of the organization.

I began picking up my pace and stretching my wings out. I aimed a crystal at the warp villains neck armor, I had seen a glimpse of where it was prior.

Katsuki and Kirishima shot up as well.

I pinched my fingers together and teleported before the warp villians neck and shot at it with my gun.

I could hear him cough before I was blasted back by a portal, luckily I was able to dodge and I flung up away from it.

"You should be more careful, children. Otherwise someone might get hurt." He gestured up towards me, my wing was bleeding at the tip. Thick red blood ran soaking and drizzling down the fluffy white feathers.

I didn't even notice it was bleeding.

Katsuki looked up at me, worry in his eyes.

"You two, get out of the way, right now!" Thirteen yelled at Katsuki and Kirishima.

"I'll scatter you across this facility. To meet my comrades and your death!" The warp villian shouted as his portals shot around like snakes covering everyone in sight.

I flew away dodging them, my wing burned a bit but it was nothing I couldn't handle. I had to help somehow so I had to stay strong.

Until the pros arrived, all of our lives depended on no one but us.

A big warp bubble surrounded all of my class except Tenya, Uraraka, and Sato who were shot out of the bubble before it could close on them by Tenya.

I panicked as the bubble began to deteriorate revealing majority of my classmates gone.

My heart was beating out of my chest.

"Shit." I mumbled.

"I'M GONNA SHOOT YOUR ASS UP, BRING THEM BACK!" I yelled, flying towards the warp villain.

As he tried to weasel a portal around me I aimed a crystal and teleported to it out of his sight.

I attacked him from behind landing a shot on his neck piece again.