Beetles Resolve(Blue Beetle Reader X RWBY)

Start from the beginning

Sun: Always do man.(takes it out with my tail)

Neptune: Why who are you calling??

Y/n: Glynda Goodwitch my guardian.

Team RWBY froze at the mention of her name.

Y/n: Look you four have nothing to fear she will explain everything.

After a few seconds dialing Glynda's number when it connected she sounded very annoyed.

Glynda: (scroll) Sun Wu Kong if this is another prank call I will!!

Y/n: Um Glynda its me Y/n.

Glynda paused for a moment.

Glynda: (scroll) Sweetie why are you calling from a different scroll are you alright??

Y/n: Actually we have a problem its a code blue so can you track Scarabix's signal to where I am?

Glynda: (scroll)Say no more just tell me who kidnapped you??

Y/n: It's not so much as kidnapping more like a misunderstanding. Just please get here these ropes are kind of hurting... Hello Glynda huh she hung up wait... Oh fuck.

Sun and Neptune looked at Y/n fearfully.

Sun: Dude why did you mention that??!!

Y/n: She's on her way here and she is very very protective of me.

Yang: How protective Beetle boy??

As Y/n was about to answer the question until the warehouse door flew open with a very angry Glynda glaring at Team RWBY.

Glynda: You girls have ten seconds to untie those boys or so help me I will whip your butts with my riding crop!!

The girls did as they were told and untied the guys as they remembered the last time she took out her riding crop. 

Y/n: Thank you now I can explain gaaaaah! Not the ear not the ear!!

Glynda grabbed Y/n by his ear and started to scold him.

Glynda: How man times have I told you not to test the suit without me knowing! You could have gotten hurt or worse hurt others now I want you kids to march to my mansion this instant!

Ruby: But Professor?

Glynda: No butts! Now march!

Ruby squeaked in fear and ran with the girls to her mansion while Sun and Neptune walked there. Glynda dragged Y/n by his ear which was annoying but he knew he was in trouble.

Timeskip 40 Minutes

They all arrived and Y/n was rubbing his ear from the scolding he got and from being dragged but Glynda was a lot more calmer as Y/n explained why he was testing the suit because he wanted to honor the first Blue Beetle that came before him.

Glynda: You could have told me about this??!!

Y/n: If I did you would have stopped me Glynda you can't keep babying me forever I need to make my own mistakes otherwise how can I learn from them.

Glynda: I get what you are saying Y/n but that still doesn't mean you are ready to take on the mantle of the Blue Beetle yet sweetie.

Y/n: ITS BECAUSE YOU NEVER GIVE ME A CHANCE!!!

Glynda was taken a back by his outburst and was hurt a little. Ruby chimed in to try and diffuse the conversation.

Ruby: Listen before this gets anymore heated Professor Goodwitch could you tell us what the Blue Beetle is. And Y/n I think I get why you want to prove yourself but the Professor is only trying to look out for you after all she's the only family you have. And I know I have no right in saying this but will at least let her tell her side of the story so that way you will learn everything to know about being the Blue Beetle.