Beetles Resolve(Blue Beetle Reader X RWBY)

Почніть із самого початку

Y/n: SHIIIIIITTTTT!!!!

Just then Sun Wu Kong and Neptune were in the courtyard and noticed something in the sky coming towards them.

Sun: Dude is that a flying dung beetle??

Neptune: I think its a scarab?? AND ITS COMING TOWARDS US!!

Y/n: INCOMING!!!

Y/n crashed to the ground causing a small crater to form.

Y/n: Fuck! That hurts huh??

Sun: Y/n?? Is that you?? Are you ok??

Y/n: Ugh...

Neptune: I'm gonna call a doctor.

Then the girls heard their conversation as they got changed into their combat gear.

Ruby: Wait did he say Y/n!!

Weiss: OH MY GOD HE SAW ME NAKED I AM GOING TO KILL HIM!!!

Blake: Oh my god.(blushes)

Yang: Well no point in hiding the goods now.

Ruby looked at Yang with a deadpan face.

Ruby: YANG NOT NOW SAVE THE SEXY SEXY TIME FOR LATER!!

Y/n: RUN BOYS!!!

Y/n Sun and Neptune ran like crazy but were being chased by the girls. 

RWBY: GET BACK HERE YOU BEETLE MENACE!!! 

The girls chased after them through the courtyard and into the cafeteria. Y/n used a freeze blaster to seal the doors behind them so they could catch their breath but Yang smashed her way through like always. 

Yang: Hey beetle boy how ice of you to drop in.

Ruby: YANG WE AGREED NO PUNS!!! 

Yang: Sorry Rubes I made no such promises now time to pun-nish those twerps.

Ruby: YANG!!!

Weiss then launched icicles at the boys they dodged as best they could until Y/n used a shield to block her attacks.

Y/n: Alright enough!! 

Y/n stopped and turned around disengaging his suit. 

Y/n: Look I'm sorry for what happened I gaaaah! 

Y/n got punched in the nut sack causing Neptune and Sun to cover their privates and winced.

Sun: Ouch that's gotta hurt.

Neptune: Oh boy so much for having kids.

Both Sun and Neptune were both captured and tied up with Y/n in a warehouse just outside of Beacon.

Y/n: I can't see anything??

Scarabix: (mind) Y/n calm down we are in a warehouse and judging by the looks of the girls you are in deep trouble.

Y/n: Crud.

Y/n tried wiggling but Weiss pointed her rapier Myrtenaster at his crotch in a menacing way.

Weiss: Alright you dunce you better start explaining or so help me I will make you my personal servant.

Ruby grabbed Weiss holding her back.

Ruby: Weiss we don't torture people how many times have I told you about the servant thing!!

Weiss huffed and pouted.

Blake: Look just tell us why you crashed into our dorm room and maybe we will let you go free. Only if you tell the truth.

Y/n: Sighs fine Sun do you have your scroll on you?