Lake view

Rices POV

Guard: Everyone come in!  Amari show our new people around

Amari grabs the handles of my wheel chair and pushes me while my group follows and Clementine and Banks take a stroll with us too.

Amari: My name is Amari Marcus I am one of the leaders at lake View. Lake View was a nice spot for tourist before the apocolypes we changed it up a little, It was origoinally Bay Point but we travel by dock and water so Lake view was my own little twist on it. We have jobs around here and you will be assined. We have 150 survivors here so I can not personally introduce you to all. But I will in fact introduce you to our importants and you will introduce yourselves. I already know some of you so it will not be hard.

He shoots a look down at me but I keep looking forward.

Amari: Travis announce importants to meet in 01 in 15.

The gaurd hooks up to and intercom and the whole place gets annointed with his voice. 

2 other gaurds take my group and lead them an opposite way from where im going and I look back and Amari shakes his head and takes me to 01.

we get there after awhile and he sits in a chair.

This beautiful women in a whit tanktop that says service and black leggings with blonde hair imediatly rushes into the room and brings two apple juices in glass along with cookies.

They put it on the desk and Amari takes one.

Amari: Eat up only importants get this.

Me: So you favor people you sick bastard?

Amari: Hell no. Think of it like a buissness people have different jobs and ranking. Some people do more and do better than others. That girl who brang the snacks, her name is Addison. Shes one of our many servants. But shes the only one who is an important.

Me: Why?

Amari: Cause shes good ofc. She never lacks and is always on her toes. She deserves benifits. And you Zachary, are important now.

Me: mmm

Amari: You will meet the others when your friends get here. The genuine public are people civillians. They are nothing less just dont get benifits think of it like celebritys and money.

Me: Ok?

Amari: Tell me about you and what did I miss for the past 8 years?

Me: 9. Todays my birthday.

Amari: Addison now.

She brings in a cup of jello.

I kinda give a pity smile to her and she goes to massage me.

Its a little akward but I keep talking.

Me: Me and Lyain and Y/N are still bestriends mom died you know I got a gf. Alexa. Robert and her saved me when mom died.

Amari: Your wrist?

Me: Duck attack. Robert stiched it up. Hey how are you so advanced.

Amari: Our importants take care of this place we are the new world you know. 

Me: Um sure?

My people and two gaurds walk in and a group of Amari's follow in.

Everyone finds a seat in this huge room.

Amari: Welcome to 01 youll learn soon. This is my office. And these are our importants. Dr. Jones Dr. Haus Addison Clementine Banks me Kit Lenny Darius and Monica. Plus we like to introduce a new one Amari.