13 Presidents speech

RICES POV:

President: ATTENTION ATTENTION! MAY EVERYONE COME OUT!

I'm gay.

I grab Alexa's hand and drag her out.

Me: When we see the president, kneel. Ok?

She shakes her head and we go outside. He's in front of his building and we get into the crowd and kneel.

President: Someone from outside the gate dropped an attack on us. We do not know who so we will be searching for any camp grounds around us. there were 12 deaths that they caused. I shall read out the names. For the new people every death throw your fist in the air and say "ahhh" For the respect of the lost.

Me and Alexa look at eachother in fear. He starts listing the names after every name we throw our fist up and say "Ahhh"

President: Jordan. Indigo. Kyng. Reagan. Mackenzie. Titus. Tegan. June. Bruno. London. Kat. And Malik.

My eyes widen I scream ahhh sternly. M-Malik? Im done crying, He was such a cool dude. Ill miss that kid.

President: I need 5 volunteers to go out and search for other camps. We will have another meeting by tonight. Make up your minds. YOTHER!

Everyone stands.

President: LEAVE!

Everyone kneels and stands back up.

Me: COLE, CASH, AND ALEXA TO COLE'S PLACE!

We all run to Cole's room. Everyone gets in there and finds a place to sit.

Me: They are gonna find our camp and think we bombed it. It was probably some swimmers.

Cole: Well they wont believe us.

Rice: Then everyone goes back to camp tonight. Ill stay here and talk to president. You need to warn them of what will come.

Cole: That will work. Alexa, me and Cash will bring you back and we'll explain The collective is out to get us.

Rice: But that means you have to go now.

Everyone shakes there head leaves the room and goes to the back to hop the wall.

COLE'S POV:

We leave and head to the back. we lift Alexa over then I lift cash and he pulls me over. We start running to the hilltop. We finally get there and I knock on Robert's door.

Me: Robert let me in! Robert!

Robert opens the door.

Robert: Calm young boy. What do you fright about?

Cole: We got bombed at the collective. They are gonna be searching for camps near by, they're gonna find us and attack. We all think its some swimmers. But I don't think they do.

Robert stops to think.

Boy: What are swimmers?

Me: Who's the kid.

Boy: Lyain.

Me: Cool name dude. Man Everyone has these cool names and I'm just Cole. How old are you buddy?

Lyain: Just turned 12.

Me: Your young.

Lyain: Sure. If you must. So what are swimmers.

Me: Ducks.

Robert: I wanna go talk to them. Where is the boy?

Me: Still at the collective.

Robert: Ok I want you and Cash to go run ahead of me. You'll get the boy to escape and I'll bring these two kids and say we didn't attack.

Me: There's 2?

Robert: Yes, NOW GO!

Me and Cash run back to the collective.

RICE'S POV:

I walk over to presidents office. I walk in and kneel.

Me: Sir we are spies.

President: Hm?

Me: We have a camp around here. We didn't know if you were safe. So we came here to see if your safe for neighboring and trade. From what we have seen you are. We were supposed to stay for 4 days and then we got bombed and we know your gonna find our camp ground. But it wasn't us, Sir.

President: Yeal.

I stand up.

President: What makes you think it wasn't you. You weren't there.

Me: We went and checked. Plus our camp would never do that. It was the swimmers sir.

President: Leave.

I kneel and leave. I don't know what to do. I don't know if he believes me.

I go to the kitchen.

Girl: crops exploded. We got potatoes only, kid.

Me: Never mind.

I walk away and someone grabs me.

Cash: We need to go now!

Me: What?

He grabs me. and we hop over the wall.

Cash: I don't know what's gonna happen but lets not be here when it does.

Me, Cash, and Cole run back to the hill top.

Y/N'S POV:

KNOCK KNOCK I grab the egg and stuff it in my pocket and a girl comes in.

girl: Oh hey. Um Robert wants you.

Me: Oh ok.

I walk out of the camper and go to Robert. and he is with Lyain.

Robert: We have to go to the collective earlier. My men are coming back.

I shake my head. Lyain whispers to me

Lyain: Oakley?

I shake my head and he smiles. We walk until we get to this huge place with walls and security.

Y/N: Its gonna be ok, Lyain. It'll all be ok.