5 journey

Lyains pov:

Y/N: we've been walking for hours now. Can we stop.

Me: Im getting tired too.

I look around for a rest area or stopping place.

Me: See that gas station over there?

Y/N: yeah?

Me: we'll camp there for tonight.

Y/N: finally.

We walk about 15 more minutes. We get to the gas station. We clear it for ducks then sit down on the floor.

Y/N: Not the cleanest but at least it has power.

Lyain: and water.

Y/N: good point, let's use the stations recourses before the ones in our bags.

Me: affirmative.

We sit there for a extra minute.

Me: well let's go raid this place.

We get up and go our separate ways. I go get a water bottle some airheads and beef jerky. I walk away, I stop in my tracks...SNICKERS BAR😈 I take that sexy bar and head back to our sitting space and Y/N was already there.

Me: ima go to the bathroom real quick, ill be right back.

Y/N: have fun.

I go to the bathroom and pull my pants down... Now guys I know I am a good looking duckling but don't get any ideas. I pull my pants back up walk to the sink. I wash my hands as I look in the mirror. see my face covered in dirt.

"Oh my dear me."

I lean down close my eyes and wash my face with water. I get back up pat my face with some paper towels open my eyes and

WAPOW!

OMG!!!

A DUCK HAS ME IN A CHOKEHOLD.

I'm swinging my body around trying to get it off of me and breathe.

AHHHHHHH GETTT OFF!
I face the mirror and ram myself backwards into the wall. The duck falls off of me.

I take the knife out of its hand.

"sorry little one."

"Quackkk."

Wtf?

I look at its stomach. its pregnant.

HOLY DUCK!

"Uh umm uh. OK uh we can do this. hurry tho!"

I start pushing on the stomach. With the best chance of the baby's survival.

QUACKKKKK!

Idk if I'm doing this right.

I push on it more. A egg comes out. I forgot they lay eggs.

The duck looks at me. motions it wing to come closer. I go closer. The duck, it- it hugs me?

"Quack" Its bill forms a slight smile as it passes away.

"NOOOOO!"

"DONT DIE ON ME MAMA! YOU HAVE A CHILD!" NOOOO! PLEASE NOOOOO!"

I cradle it.

I take off my shirt and wrap her in it.

tears falling from my face I take off my shorts and wrap the egg in them. I open the door and run to Y/N.

Me: Help!

Y/N: why are you in your under wear?

Me: Keep this egg warm!

Y/N: WHAT ARE YOU DOING LYAIN?

Me: JUST DO IT!

I run outside cradling Ms. Duck.

I dig a hole really fast with my hands and a stick while my eyes are watering.

I then put Ms. Duck in the grave,

"I'm sorry Ms. Duck."

I put the dirt over her and draw a heart with the stick in the ground.

I run back in to Y/N.

Y/N: WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

Me: give me the egg.

she hands me the shorts with the egg and I put it on the window sill in the sun.

Me: Long story short, I got attacked in the bathroom I slammed the duck, the duck was pregnant I helped birth the duck before it died the mama gave me a hug and died...I'm paying my respects.

Y/N: LYAIN WE NEED TO KILL THE EGG! ITS A DUCK REMEMBER...ITS GONNA KILL US!

Me: Y/N NO! ITLL BE FINE.

time passes, sun goes down, I grab the egg and stuff it under a lot of clothes.

Me and Y/N lay down and go to bed.

QUACKK QUACKKK QUACK.

Me: Hmm?

QUACKKK QUACKKK QUACKKKK!

All the quacking woke me up. I rub my eyes and go to the window. I look out and see a heard of ducks banging on the gas station trying to get in.

Me: Y/N. Y/N. Y/N! GET UP NOW WHERE NOT SAFE HERE!

Y/N: what?

Me: GET UP!

they look outside and they get up fast, we get up get our weapons and run to the back door and run to the woods. We run and run and run. We don't ever seem to stop running....

Where do we go now?