"You know I ain't lying doe" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I know I be feeling like I'm getting too fat sometimes , I might go on a diet next month" I said stabbing my steak with my fork.

"Yo stomach ain't fat tho" He said and I corner eyed him.

"Even if it was you still would tell me that I'm thick" I said putting the steak in my mouth.

"I wouldn't lie to you but at the same time I wouldn't call you fat tho" He said

"That's because you're nice as fuck" I said and he laughed

"Why would i wanna be mean to my lady?" He asked me.

"You are mean sometimes" I said and he looked at me like he was confused.

"How?" He asked me.

"Cause sometimes you wake up in a bad mood and you be acting shitty but that's when I just go in a different room and separate myself" I told him.

"That's not true , when I'm moody I just don't talk or listen. You ain't gotta go in another room just because a nigga acting moody" He said.

"Don't nobody wanna be around that I'd just rather talk to you when you aren't acting shitty" I said.

"You be having attitudes but I don't separate myself from you I just deal with it" He said

"I don't talk when I'm upset" I said.

"I know but I still be around you tho, I never let you go to sleep mad either" He said.

"I know" I said sipping my bottle of fiji water.

"What you got up for today?" He asked me.

"I work night shift today so I gotta go in at nine" I said.

"Imma be working too" He said.

"You know what I've been thinking bout?" he asked me and I shook my head eating my steak.

"Getting a house" He said and I looked at him.

"Why you want a new house?" I asked him.

"You wanna stay in this apartment forever?" He asked me

"I mean no eventually I'm going to want something bigger , but when do you plan on doing all of this?" I asked him.

"I wanna move to atlanta and buy a house out there" he said.

I wasn't sure if I was ready to leave and move to another state, My grandma will be out here by herself. But at the same time I do wanna see other things and I damn sure don't wanna stay in Brooklyn for the rest of my life, If I had to leave then I'd just take my grandma with me.

I moved my mouth to the side. "Mmh" I said wiping my mouth with the napkin.

"What?" He asked me.

"You know how I feel about leaving my grandma Ty" I said.

"You know we can always come back to visit" he said and I scrunched my face up at him

"Moving out was hard enough but leaving the state is a little much. Especially because she doesn't have anyone but her friends" I told him.

"You know we can move her out there with us too" he said.

"I like the sound of that" I told him

"How do you think she'd feel about leaving her apartment tho? Y'all been there for years haven't y'all?" He asked me.

"I mean yeah but what's wrong with letting an old house go and going to a new one to create new memories in?" I asked him.

"I mean nothing but you'll just have to take that up with her" he said scratching his chin.