(RWBY V5) True Colors

Start from the beginning

Ruby: (gasps and smiles) Really? Oh that's great! I'll go get the others.

Ruby runs out of the room while Qrow takes a drink from his flask.

Ozpin: Mmm, that sounds drastically different from your original conversation, does it not?

Qrow: It does.

Ozpin: Interesting...

Qrow: Things aren't looking good, Oz.

Ozpin: I know...

Ozpin and Qrow look at the boys who are still standing in front of them.

Ozpin: Is there you two still wish to discuss about?

Silver looks at Damian who has his arms crossed and remains silent for a moment, but finally speaks up.

Damian: There is.

Qrow: What's up?

Damian: After we took down that big Grimm in Kuroyuri and our rescuers showed up to take us to Haven. I sensed an unexpected visitor.

Ozpin: The man who fought alongside Cinder.

Damian: Yes. But, there's more to it than that. When I finally saw him, I recognized something familiar about him.

Ozpin: What is it?

Damian was silent for a bit and looks at the ground.

Damian: He was me.

Qrow and Silver both look very surprised, even Ozpin was shocked to hear this news.

Qrow: He was you? What do you mean?

Damian: I mean he looked exactly like me. His fighting style, his movements, body structure and face. Everything about him was me. Except power and speech pattern.

Silver: How's that possible?

Damian: I don't know.

Timeskip.

At Leonardo Lionheart's office, the Haven headmaster sits at his desk in front of a blue holographic screen with the text "CALL END" before deactivating. Raven Branwen stands a few feet away from him, arms crossed and smiling.

Raven: I still have questions for you.

Lionheart: You're not alone in that.

Raven: (walking in front of his desk) You know, I never expected you would be the one to have the guts to betray Oz. Which makes me wonder, what does she have on you?

Lionheart: I'm helping her for the same reason you are - I'm afraid. We... we can't stop her... no one can...

Raven: That's why I tried to leave when I did. I'm not afraid, I'm smart.

Lionheart: You can call it whatever you want, it doesn't really matter. We're here... helping her. (burying his face in his hands, sighing) I've crossed a line... I've done things that Ozpin will never forgive, and he shouldn't! I don't know where I go from here.

Raven: (placing her hands on his desk) Man up! You did what you had to do to survive, there is no shame in that.

Lionheart: Who are you trying to convince?

Raven doesn't say anything, she just leaves the room while Lionheart sadly leans back sighing.

In Menagerie, the assault on the Belladonna Family Home continues. In the darkened tea room, Kali Belladonna and a guard fire back at unseen assailants. Kali runs out of ammo in her pistol and throws it to the ground in annoyance. She then picks up a tea tray to block another shot. She looks to a wounded female guard leaning against a pillar, who just stares back.