"Then he must have separated her from the rest of the family." "Lucy downey was already in the pool. That much was done for the unsub. " rossi spoke "Then this unsub is driven by some other kind of compulsion, Some other need." Morgan spoke looking over to me. " Hotch was right. This isn't a coincidence. It's a possible signature." I said before looking down at the files, "We need to find where this signature was deveoped it will help find the cause of the stresser." rossi said before his phone rang, he looked down at the message. "its Emily, she needs me over back at the Downey house. keep looking though call me if you fidn anything." Rossi said before walking out. "okay" i said before looking down at the files.

"somthing wrong with you." i looekd up to see Derek looking back at me. "what are you talking about im fine." "No your not... its with Y/n... whats going on, you guys are always talking now you wont look at eachother.... and not to add she moved her things to emilys." "she moved her things to emillys becuase its closer to work," "you still didnt answer me, whats wrong." i bit my lip and moved the hair out of my face. "somthing happeded which i dont want to talk about, im angery at her shes angery at me its a equal feeling between thats most likely not gonna go away ... so insted on talking about this id like to focus on the case and catch the unsub..... thank you."

----------

Y/n POV

Arron and i walked back into Karls cell, "Stand up. You want to see, don't you?" Arron asked " Very much." "We're gonna show you." the next while we placed down photos of the crime sence but it felt weird with every deatil of the scenes and the emotions of Karl, it felt like we were standing back in the house as he got off on the killings as we explain them. But soon we reached the killings, we expained how eachfaily emebr was killed but... lucy.  "Tell me... How did the girl die?"  "She was drowned." i spoke before Karl continued.  "Yet the others were shot.......May I see her?" It felt like i was cut back into reailty as i reached over to the file as i pulled it away, " What's so special about the girl?" I asked.  "To suffocate her. To feel the life leave her body Means everything to the man who did this." Arron spoke up,  "To you, maybe, but not to this k*ll. Not in the same way." "All I did was show them how weak fathers could be. That's all. " "Every child you kill you abused physically." Aroon added, i leaned forward "For this man, there is no sexual gratification." I said butKarl kept blabing on. "At least I spared the fathers The grief of living."

Rinnging echoed though the room almost cauing me to jump, i looked over to Arron who pulled out his phone. "Ill be right back" he said before leaving the room. just as he was reading my mind he spoke up. "  he's k*ll again, hasn't he? Luckily for me." I looked over to him. "Luckily?" "Now we're alone." I took a breath and asked another question. "You stated that the families don't know the killer. why?" "Now we wait, right? You and i, See if my...admirer contacts me. He will." i nodded lightly before making eye contact with him. "Yours was one of the first cases I studied." "Really?" "Mm-hmm. I've been fascinated ever since." "With what?" "You. " i said watching as Karl let out a laugh as i dug a deeper hole for him to fall into. "And now... You want to know what I did... To the children. ......Don't you?"  "Yes."

"I can show you.......I can show you exactly what I did to them." "Tell me." "Children are so precious. So clean. But they need guidance. Especially the girls"  "Why?" " Girls have much more to lose... Than boys. It's a fact the female body can handle pain much better." As he continued i felt the hair on my sin rise higher and higher,  "What did you do to them?" "I showed them What men... Their fathers and brothers... Are capable of." " And what is that?" " You sure you want to know?" "Yes." "well first id have fun with the girls, ya know... i bet you can imagine... let the fathers watch too," "then soon after i serpated them i killed them all but Once I killed the children, It always amazed me How little... The father fought the inevitable." "Which was what?" i asked, " Dying."