Chapter Twelve: December 25th, 1969

Warning: this chapter contains some mature material. If you've read my other stories, which I assume you have, you'll know it isn't explicit nor is it erotically explicit. However, I will give warning that there are some parts not suitable for younger audiences.

Elora's point of view:

It was precisely midnight when I said to Flynn that I loved him. When I spoke these words, my entire life rushed past me. It was like transporting to this alternate universe, just by a few words can we become so high off of them it's like ascending into Dante's Paradiso. I couldn't believe that I had said it, but there was no such thing as shock for me. It was just Flynn and I, standing in front of each other, watching as my feelings were stripped bare and to the whitest of bone. Now all I had to do was wait for him to reply.

"You love me?" He asked. I took a single, nervous breathe as I nodded my head as confidently as I could. What would he say? I wondered. Please, tell me he will return the feelings!

"Then let me love you back," he said to me as he pinned me against the wall, a hard and passionate kiss coming with it. Once I gained my senses, I kissed back just as vigorously as he did. I knew exactly what he wanted, and if he wanted to love me back, then I would give in one hundred percent.

"I love you, I love you so much," Flynn said to me through our repeated and romantic kissing session. I pulled him closer to me as I stood on my toes to reach his lips. I whispered how much I loved him as I took in a breathe.

"The bed," I said to him quietly. Flynn looked at me and slowly shook his head as he smirked at me. I could see the want and desire in his eyes, the specific look he gave when he wanted something more than anything. When I saw his eyes motion to the bathroom adjacent to my bedroom, I knew where he wanted to go.

Flynn took control then. He took my hands in his and slowly walked me to the bathroom, starting up the shower, the steam coming in almost instantly. His hand travelled gently to my cheek as he bent to bring his lips to mine. I felt as his fingers moved to the strap of my dress, pulling both of them down as he kept kissing me. I felt the fabric graze along my legs as it quickly fell to the floor, exposing me completely to Flynn, save my underwear.

When he pulled the remainder of my clothes off, I felt a small shiver roll down my spine as I took a shaky breathe. His index finger and thumb played with my hair as he ran his other hand along the side of my body, barely touching where I wanted him to. I had no words, though, it was like he had rendered me mute just from touching me.

"Get in," he forced me quietly but firmly. I nodded in compliance as he watched me step into the shower. He shut the curtain when I was fully inside, and I let the water stream down my skin. I felt the warmth of it and my comfort increased, but with that came the enlarging of my appetite for Flynn to come inside.

My wish was granted when the curtain moved a few seconds later and he emerged from the steam and mist. He stood in front of me, as naked as I was. I felt my breathing hitch as I saw him like this for the first time. It revealed not only his gorgeous body, but the amazing art that was permanently inked on his skin. There was so much of it, and every single image he had was all the more beautiful to me. He was like a dark angel, sent from heaven to save me from everything bad in my life. That's exactly what he was, the angel God hid away from everyone else except me.

"You're amazing," I said to him. Flynn came closer to me and I felt as his arms snaked around my waist. He was silent as his lips found mine again, taking them and drinking them in like an elixir for some disease only treated with the love I could offer him. I let him touch every inch of my body at any time he wanted, I was in his complete control. I didn't mind, in fact I liked it, I trusted him completely, I was his to be touched.