13 ~ Morning rush

Sienna's POV ~

Reluctantly, I rip the blanket off and groan my feet hit the cold floor. My alarm clock reads 6:30 am as I switch it off and reach for my phone.

My door slams open with a thud and Xander is standing in the doorway with a bucket filled with what looks like ice cold water.

He looks directly at me, his eyes wide and his eyebrows scrunched.

"You're up." He states, seemingly like this is some miracle and he wasn't expecting me to actually be awake.

"Wow. What a great observation." I mockingly gasp, pushing past him through the door, the bucket of water tipping onto him.

"You bitch!" Xander shouts, dropping the basket and running after me.

"You were the one who was going to pour it on me!" I shout back, laughing at my brothers' exhausted faces as I reach the kitchen.

"You guys look like you slept well." I laugh, reaching for a bowl from the cupboard.

"You don't look any better yourself." Matteo snickers, pushing the milk carton to me.

I smile sarcastically back at him, flipping him the finger and pour the milk.

"What time do we need to leave?" I ask, slurping the milk from the bowl.

"Luckily for you, you have to be in for 7:30 for a tour." Val smirks, taking the bowl from my hands and putting it in the sink, "So I suggest you go and get ready."

"What?" My eyes widen and I down at my phone.

Fuck. It's 7:15.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Must have skipped my mind." He smirks again, beckoning me out of the room.

I drag myself upstairs, my feet feeling like they weigh a ton of bricks. I reach my room and somehow manage to open the door before collapsing onto my bed.

Of course no one fucking tells me I have to go for a tour before school. 

Pulling myself back up, I go over to my closet, quickly rummaging through the pile of clothes scattered on the floor. 

Somewhat happy with the outfit I chose, I change probably the quickest I ever have in my life. Being late on the first day probably isn't the best first impression.

I grab my bag from my desk chair and run out the door, dragging Carlo with me as I snatch someone's car keys from the hallway cabinet.

"Those are Val's you know." Carlo pants as I toss him the keys.

"Well tough shit for him, he was an ass about me being late so he has to suck it up." I roll my eyes, jumping in the front seat, "Wait. You can drive, right?"

"Not really but I'm a fast learner, so buckle up bitch." He just smirks, harshly pulling out of the drive.

My head yanks back and slams against the head rest.

"Fucking hell that hurt." I groan, holding the back of my head.

"Shit are you ok?" Carlo looks back at me, clearly concerned. 

"Yeah I'm fine, might get headache." I clutch my head tighter, a burning sensation rippling through my body.

"Dad's gonna kill me. Are you sure you're ok?"

"Yep, just gonna have a killer headache." 

"Please don't tell dad. I'm begging you he'll kill me. He just got you back. Well everyone did but still he'll kill me if I hurt you. Are you 100% sure you're ok? Like you don't need to go to the hospital or anything. You won't die right. God please don't die." He rambles, his hands shaking slightly. 

"Right we definitely will die if you don't calm down." I place my hand on his, "And I'm fine. Completely fine. Ok?"

"Ok." He calms down, taking in a deep breath.

"Good. Now fucking drive faster I'm already 10 minutes late."

"Jeez woman, maybe you should calm down." He laughs and I smack the back of his head, rolling my eyes.

A/N ~ Sorry for the short chapter, I've been so busy with school but I didn't want to go months without updating so here's a little one for now. Hope everyone's 2023 is going well cause mine definitely isn't :D Stay safe and love ya <3