6 ~ Home

Third person POV ~

Sienna was overwhelmed with emotions.

Meeting the family that she never knew she had for the first time made her feel on top of the world, and having found her other halves, she felt as if she was whole again.

However, she felt like she was betraying her mother. She felt as if having a new family was replacing her. Whether this was her biological family or not she couldn't help but feel guilty.

The others however, were over the moon. They felt nothing other than happiness and pure joy being with their bambina after believing that there was no hope of ever getting the chance to meet her. Nothing could ever make them happier than they are with their bambina in their arms.

The twins, Salvatore and Stefano, still couldn't believe that their twin sister was alive and actually with them.

They embraced their twin in yet another bear hug, frightened that if they let go she'll disappear.

But she wouldn't disappear.

She was here, with them.

Sienna's POV ~

I felt 2 pairs of arms wrap around me again as I was scooped into a bear hug. Sal and Stef buried their heads into my chest, holding me closer to them.

"Please don't disappear.", I hear Sal beg as Stef nods in agreement.

"I'm not going anywhere.", I state, wrapping my arms around the two of them.

I look around me and see everyone looking at us with two emotions swirling around in their eyes. Love and adoration.

I can feel my cheeks start burning as I realizes everyone has their eyes on us.

Call it triplet intuition or whatever, but as if Sal and Stef felt my discomfort, they released me from the hug and both gave my hand a quick reassuring squeeze, causing me to turn my head up to them.

"You don't need to be embarrassed Sie.", Sal says smiling at me.

"Trust me, there's nothing to be embarrassed about.", Stef continues.

I give them a thankful smile before turning my attention back to everyone else.

Clearing my throat, "Should we get going then?", I suggest.

"Right yes bambina, of course.", Dad says as he walks over and grabs my luggage from beside me. I go to protest, however he shuts me down with a stern look as if to say 'Don't try arguing', so I keep my mouth shut and allow him to take my bag.

We all start leaving the hotel and piling into different cars.

Stef, Sal, Xander, Val, and I go with dad, whilst the rest of us split of into different cars to go to the airport, well apparently private jet hanger.

As we start driving, I feel my eyelids go heavy and I start finding it hard to keep them open. I rest my head on Sal's shoulder as I feel my self drift further to sleep. Right as I'm about to fall asleep I feel a soft hand brush my hair out of my face.

"Sleep well sorellina, we love you.", I hear two voices whisper simultaneous before I fall into a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~

Magestia's runs up to me, jumping on my back as she licks my face to no end. Her midnight blue fur brushes up against my cheek as she nuzzles into my neck.

I look down at her fur as I hear my stomach grumble.

Suddenly, I feel this overwhelming urge to bite into Magestia's fur.

Eventually, I give into the urge and take one large bite into the fur as my taste buds go wild. Hmm candyfloss. I love candyfloss. Wait, since when did fur taste like candyfloss?

I wonder what her eyes taste li-

"Wake up Sie, come on we're home.", I hear a voice say in the distance.

Two hands grip onto my shoulder and lightly shake me as I feel myself being pulled out of my dream.

"Nooo, I was so close to getting to tastle Magestia's eyes.", I groan as I lift my head off of Sal's shoulder.

"Who's Magestia?", Xander asks, looking at me curiously.

"My pet snuggleberry of course.", I say in a 'duh' tone, as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"What's a... snuggleberry?", Val asks skeptically.

I sigh.

"A snuggleberry is half dog, half cat, half monkey and has a unicorn horn of course.", I say rolling my eyes.

"You expect us to know- you know what never mind.", Stef chuckles as he takes my hand and pulls me out of the car.

I look around and see that we are not at the jet hanger but instead standing in front of a large house. Wait no. Mansion.

Seeing my confused face, Stef explains that I slept through the entire plain ride.

Turning my attention back to the house, I stare in awe at the building that I will now be calling my home.

I hear a few chuckles from behind me and I turn around to see the rest of the family had arrived

Dad steps forward and wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"Welcome home la mia bambina."

(My baby girl)