9 ~ Bonding

Sienna's POV ~

We sat on the couch, both Sal and I intensely glaring at each other as Stef watched us from the other side of living room.

"I won that!", Sal angrily shouted as he slammed his hand down on the coffee table.

"You did not!", I fired back, "I have no cards left, so I win!"

"You didn't say uno when you had one card left!"

"I did!"

"Stefano!", we both about simultaneously, both of us turning to face our oldest triplet.

"Sienna did say uno, your dumbass was just too busy choking on your soda to notice.", Stef rolled his eyes before turning his attention to the book he was reading.

I glance down at the book in his hands.

It ends with us.

"Nice choice.", I say as I walk over to him.

"Yeah it's a good book, been reading it for a few days.", Stef says as he quickly glances up at my approaching figure before looking back at the book.

"I really think I should re-read it.", I say looking back at Sal and giving him a mischievous grin which he returns.

"Yeah whatever.", Stef grumbles, clearly not paying attention.

As I near closer, he's still not paying attention so I take the opportunity to snatch the book from his hands.

Once I have it, I quickly turn on my heel and race towards the kitchen and out into the back yard. I pass a very confused Elijah who warns me to stop running, but I don't listen and continue to the pool.

I heard footsteps behind me, so I pick up my pace and stop at the pool.

"Sienna I swear to fucking God if you drop that.", Stef growls as I dangle his book over the edge of the pool.

"Hmmmm. I don't know. It looks like it needs a bit of a shower.", I smirk and as he goes to reach for it, I swiftly let go of it.

I watched in delight as it splashed into the water.

Stef watched in horror as it slowly sunk down to the bottom. He snapped out of his horror stricken daze and leaps into the pool trying to save it.

As he resurfaced I smile sweetly at him before turning around and falling over my shoulder, "I've already bought you a new one."

Sal chuckles from the kitchen door and Stef grumbles under his breath as he pulls himself out.

"Already fitting right in.", Sal laughed as he swung his arm around my shoulder and led me into the kitchen.

Once we reached the kitchen island, I stopped.

We need a triplet movie bonding night.

"We need a triplet movie bonding night.", Sal states as he looks down at me.

"Huh.", I say confused. Did I say that out loud?

"We need a triplet movie bonding night?", Sal repeats in a more questioning tone.

"I was just thinking that. Did I say it out loud?"

"No? I just thought it would be a good idea to bond a little.", Sal explains.

Suddenly an arm wraps around me and pulls me close into their chest. I tried squirming but had no luck, eventually giving up. The voice behind me chuckled at my defeat.

"Guess triplet telepathy is real.", I hear Stef laugh as he releases me and sets me down on the bar stool.

"Sooooo.", I drag out, "Bonding night?"

"Ooo, I'll some popcorn and we can watch a movie!", Xander squeals as he comes racing into the kitchen with a bag of chips.

"NO!", the three of us shout in unison.

"Alright, alright. Jeez I get it. Triplet bonding night.", Xander chuckles as he throws his hands up in mock surrender and leaves the kitchen.

"Stef, you're on popcorn duty. Sal, you're on movie choosing duty and I'll tell everyone to fuck off and leave us be.", I say over my shoulder as I go to find everyone else.

"Language!", I hear them shout at my retreating body.

I laugh to myself as I continue walking down the hall.

~~~~~

"Don't open that!", I shout as they go closer to the door and go to open it, "Stop it!"

Just as they open the door, two hands grip my shoulders.

"BOO!"

My popcorn goes flying everywhere as I jump back from the attack. Still clutching my chest, I turn around to see both my twins dying of laughter on the floor.

"Don't do that you idiots!", I shout as I whack them over the heads with a pillow.

"Ok we're sorry.", Sal says as he gets up, still laughing his ass off.

"How about we play a game?", Stef suggests as they both sit on either side of me.

"Sure, what game?", I ask.

"Two truths and a lie?", Sal suggests as he grabs a blanket from the other couch.

"Yeah, sounds good. Who wants to start?", Stef asks as he reaches for a handful of popcorn.

"Me!", Sal practically screams, "Ok, when I was 12, I still sucked my thumb. My favourite smell is lavender and I'm trained in marshal arts."

"Easy, you're favourite smell isn't lavender, it's coffee.", Stef smirks cockily. From the look on Sal's face, I can tell that Stef is wrong.

"You aren't trained in marshal arts.", I say, folding my arms and inwardly smirking at Sal's surprised face.

"How did you get that right?", He asks, still shocked.

"I guess I'm just too amazing.", I smile innocently, which earns me a strong glare, "My go. I was raised in Rockford, Illinois. I'm in my senior year of high school and graduating this year. I'm trained with guns and knives."

"That's two lies.", Stef answers confidently.

"Yeah that's two lies, it's just one.", Sal agrees.

"Nope. I was raised Burbank, just outside Chicago.", I explain.

"Wait a second. So you're graduating this year and you're trained with guns and knives.", Stef says in disbelief. I just nod my head.

"No way.", Sal says, his eyes nearly bulging out of his head.

"Yep. Mom made sure I was trained in many things, including marshal arts and boxing.", I explain, before a big yawn interrupts me.

"You look tired. It's been a long day, go to sleep.", Stef smiles down at me as I rest my head on his lap and my legs on Sal's.

"Night.", I whisper as my eyes droop closed.

"Night Sie.", I heard both of them say.

"We need to tell dad. He can see what she could do at the training grounds.", I hear Sal say.

"We will but if she goes there she's going to get suspicious.", I hear Stef but in.

"She's going to find out someday. Better soon rather than later.", Sal says.

"Yeah I guess you're right.", I hear Stef say before I'm out like a light.