Habit....

'Morning Babe! Alyssa hoarsely greeted the person standing at her bedroom door.

She did not get any response from her at kung pagbabasehan niya ang hitsura ng mukha nito, mukhang kanina pa ito nakatayo doon at tinititigan siya.

What time is it? tanong pa rin niya just to get a reply from Miss My-Brows-Are-In-Zigzag-Mode-Right-Now-So-You-Better-Explain-Or-Else.

Den, not now please? Ang sakit pa ng ulo ko! reklamo na lang niya nang lalong tumaas ang kilay nito sa tanong niya. Bumaling na lang siya ng higa patalikod dito at nag-try na pumikit ulit.

She's way too familiar now with her girlfriend's stance when she's not in any mood to hear her explanations. Alyssa knew when to shut it or push for more.

But then, Dennise spoke.

Did you ever think about it when you're drowning yourself with drinks last night? Ano na naman bang kagagahan ito, Alyssa?!

Den... ungol niya, holding down her temper that also started to build up.

I allowed you to go to that party alone kahit nanggigigil pa rin ako sa galit sa'yo dahil isinama mo si Alfred and then this?! Halos hindi ka na daw makalakad nang maayos so sobrang kalasingan mo, sabi ni Ella! Ano ba talaga problema mo, Alyssa??

That tone of voice made Alyssa's temper flared. Inis na bumangon siya sa kama saka galit na hinarap ang kasintahan.

Ikaw! Ikaw ang problema ko, okay?!

It was the first time that Alyssa raised her voice on Dennise kaya naman natigilan ito sa balak sanang pagsugod sa kanya.

Sa relasyon nila, si Alyssa ang may mas mahabang pasensya. She always dealt with their situation in a calm and collected manner.

Hindi ordinaryo ang relasyon nila mula pa sa umpisa. What they have is unconventional. They both knew the consequences of what they had entered into, yet, both admitted they love each other too much not to care whether their relationship is rightful or not.

Walang nakakaalam sa kung ano ang meron sila except Ella. Even their parents know nothing about the 5-6 years relationship they secretly have. Social media assume, of course, but neither of them confirmed nor denied except at some occasional tweets or posts that indirectly answered the allegations.

And of course the idea of involving other people in the already too difficult to handle situation. Both men who are currently being involved with them have no idea whatsoever about the situation they entered into.

However, lately, especially after Dennise moved out from the school dormitory, their petty arguments always turned serious. It even came to a point na hindi sila nag-usap for exactly two days dahil lang sa pagseselos. And those two days happened during Alyssa's stint in U23 Volleyball Game and Dennise soaking under the sun somewhere in the south.

It was the first time that their misunderstanding lasted this long, and if Alyssa has to be really honest with herself, she's starting to get tired to care anymore.

Like right now.

Nang mapansin ni Alyssa na natigilan si Dennise sa reaksyon niya, pumunta siya ng banyo at naghilamos at nag-toothbrush. She had to be away from Dennise for a while, trying to fight of that temper that suddenly bursted.

Looking at herself at the mirror, natigilan siya sa ginagawa.

Why did you have to shout at her Ly?!?! Didn't you know until now kung ano magiging reaksyon ni Dennise sa tuwing nagagalit ka?! Your girlfriend might be a tigress and a snob in front of people pero alam mong sa'yo lang siya nagiging maamo!