Ring....

Who is she Ly?

Wh...what are you talking about?

The woman you were kissing in a restaurant., who was she? Siya ba? Siya ba ang dahilan kaya hindi mo ako makayang mahalin? Tell me Ly!

Den...

What made you do this Ly? Haven't I treated you right? Why? Why are you doing this?? How could you just ruin...

Stop it Den! Enough!

I won't Ly! This time, I won't keep quiet and sulk silently in one corner every time I see you with someone else! I won't stay in our bedroom crying my heart out everytime I catch you kissing another woman!! This time, I need answers, Alyssa! I need you to answer all those questions, Ly! Why? When? Where? How? Who? What made you just decided to ruin our marriage, ha?! I am your wife, Ly, so I have fuckin' right to know all those answers!!!!

Wife??? And what do you mean marriage? You call this shit of my life with you marriage??? You fuckin' kiddin me woman!!! You forced me on this marriage, remember??? You and your bitchiness of influence forced me to the corner so I could have no other choice but agreed to this hell of a marriage!!! You and your whim of always getting what you wanted!!!

I married you not just for a ring, Ly! I married you not because of my whim to have you! I married you because I love you!!!

But I don't!!! I don't love you, never did and never will Dennise!!! So, please, let's just end this misery!! Sign those damn divorce papers and let me go!!!

Not until you answered me right Alyssa!! Give me one good valid reason why I would let you go! You never loved me? That's bullshit!!

But it's the truth!

I don't believe you!

You asked me those questions and there's only one answer, Dennise. Lie. Our love was a lie, and you know that from the start, so don't expect me to love you the same way you're claiming you were. You never love me at all. I was just a prize that you claimed from winning a bet.

Alyssa...

You think I didn't know? Oh, I did! I just did! "Don't worry, girls! I will have Alyssa Valdez in just one click, so better make your bank accounts ready!" Weren't those your exact words that night in the bar, Dennise? And the next thing I knew, my father forced me to marry you so we wouldn't lose the only pride our family have! Now, tell me, is that what you called love, you manipulative bitch?! I hate you!! I hate you from day one and I'll hate you 'til I die!! So, don't you dare demand me answers to questions you know the answers from the beginning! You started this, you wanted this, I'm giving you what you deserve! And those girls I bed? Those whores were far far much worthier than you!!

Pak!

Go on! Hit me all you want! But they're no way worse and more hurtful than living in this hell with you!!! So, now it's your choice. Sign those damn papers or continue living your worst nightmare with me coz' I will continue doing, I swear on my parents' grave, making your life much more miserable than mine! Your choice Dennise!