Back...

Hi, 'Ly!

Hi. What are you doing here?

Ahm, I was in the neighborhood. Nagbakasakali lang na madatnan kita dito sa opisina mo.

Ah, okay. So, what do you want?

Kumusta ka na?

You could see I'm good. Very good, in fact, never been better! Do you need something? I'm really busy right now and I have a meeting in 10 minutes.

Ahm, wala! Wala! Nagbakasakali lang talaga.

Okay, sige, you may see your way out.

Alyssa stood up to put on her blazer when Dennise spoke again.

Can we talk?

About what?

About...us. Can we talk about us?

Meron bang dapat pag-usapan tungkol sa atin?

Marami.

Really? Don't you think you're 3, 4 years too late for that?

I need to explain. I...

Explain what? As I said, it's too late to do that. At saka ikaw ang umayaw makipag-usap di ba? Why the need now? Pinagsarhan mo ako ng pinto and fled without saying goodbye. And now you want to talk? Really, Dennise!

I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything!

It's no use now, Dennise, really. Just forget saying you're sorry because it doesn't matter anymore. In fact, I should be thankful you did that. You made me realize how foolish I was for loving you in the first place. Now, you need me to say more?

'Ly...

And oh, stop calling me that. You should know you'd lost that liberty to call me in that name when you threw the flowers in my face that night.

Alyssa, please...

I may sound bitter, Dennise, but I'm not. I'm just not the type who grovel on a past, much more on a nightmare. I have to go and I hope not to see you anymore. And I'm saying goodbye. At least I know how to say goodbye. You know your way out.

Alyssa left her office without looking back at Dennise. Dennise even heard Alyssa reprimanding her secretary for allowing her to come in without Alyssa's permission.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Ella!

H...hi Ms. Dennise!

You're too formal Ella. Dennise is fine with me, or Den na lang..

Okay po, Ms, este, Den. Ahm, ano po maipaglilingkod ko sa inyo?

At wala na ring "po" Ella. Magkaedad lang yata tayo eh.

Okay. Ahm...

Is 'Ly or Alyssa in her office?

Opo. Ay, oo pala, kaya lang ayaw niya paistorbo eh.

Ganun ba? Puwedeng pakibigay na lang nitong bulaklak at chocolate sa kanya?

Sige.

Salamat. And Ella?

Yes Dennise?

She barred you to allow me see her, right?

Ha? Ah, eh...

It's okay, I understand. I'll try my luck next time.