Space....

What you think of him?

Too serious.

What about that guy?

She turned her gaze a little to her left, not so obvious for many. Hmmnnn, puwede na.

Wanna introduce yourself to him?

Not too interested to meet him. Anyone else?

Turn at twelve.

She did.

Puwede na rin. Passable.

Hind puwedeng puwede na Bes! Ano?

Bes, you think in this place we'll find a Romeo? Hello! We're in a bar for goodness' sake!

Then why are we here in the first place?

Did I say I'm looking for one? I'm done playing around Bes! Everytime I entered into a relationship I always think, "This is it! He'll be the last on my list!" But then again, not. And they're all the same, by the way. They want nothing from me but this oh so precious "V" plastered on my face! Done searching for Mr. Right Guy! Now, I'm gonna search for one Mr. Unknown Guy so I can give away this burden I'm carrying. That way, I won't have any measurement anymore on how a man should accept me.

And you're so generous to give it away on your 23rd birthday?

Why not? It's actually way too overdue Bes! I reached this age still dreaming of Mr. Perfect, where in fact, there's none. Wait, he looks at me!

Who?

The "Puwede na rin" guy!

Hanggang "Puwede" lang talaga siya?

Sira! He's cute naman, Bes! Look at him!! C'mon, look this way! Look this way, please?! she whispered in the air wishing the words would reach the guy and heard them.

As if her wish was heard, the guy did turn his gaze towards them.

She quickly put her most seductive smile up front.

But the guy turned his gaze away from her and stood up.

Ay! Hindi nabighani sa ngiti mo? tudyo ng kaibigan niyang si Ella.

Hmp! Not my loss!

She removed her attention from the guy and roamed her eyes around to search for another candidate. As she did so, her attention was caught by the lone figure seating at the corner of bar, both arms on top of the counter, one hand holding a drink. And the eyes, they were intently looking at her. Yes, intently, she could even say, intensely staring at her.

Bes, two o'clock. What do you think? she asked Ella. She could be my next mistake!

Taylor Swift, is that you?

Well, look at her! She looks...well, she looks...I don't know! There's something in her gaze at me that made me interested on her. Unconsciously, she stood up from her seat and walked towards that person.

Hey, where you going? Ella stopped her from walking away.

To my next mistake, she slowly replied, her gaze not leaving the person at the bar.

Teka lang! Bes, you're sure about this?

Definitely, bes!

But...