↯ 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐗

𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐗 𝐀𝐃𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 his jacket before leaving his dorm. he was really excited to hang out with
y/n, he had planned to ask her to be his girlfriend today.

as he waited for y/n to show up at the quad, he heard a familiar voice from behind.

"hi, ajax," he spun around only to see a a smirking cassie.

"uh- hi?" he slowly backed up as she got closer to him.

"what are you doing out here all alone?" she asked as he was fully backed up against the wall.

"i could ask you the same thing," he grew uncomfortable as she was leaning closer to his face.

"you left me," he furrowed his brows.

"what?"

"at the rave'n, you left me," at this point he could feel her breath on his face.

"o-oh, uhm.. sorry?" he said, more a question than an apology.

"i think you owe me something," she officially closed the gap between them and kissed his lips, snaking her arms around his neck. he placed his hands on her waist, trying to push her away.

"am i interrupting something?" cassie slowly pulled away from the gorgon and looked at y/n.

"yes, can you leave?" she asked.

"with pleasure," y/n shot a glare at ajax before leaving.

"wait, y/n-" he was cut of by cassie kissing him again. he was able to push her away since she didn't have as tight of a grip on him this time.

"get the hell off of me!" he shouted before chasing y/n.

"y/n, wait!" he grabbed her wrist, stopping her from walking away.

"what do you want?" she asked, irritation in her voice.

"i swear she kissed me i would never-"

"can you please save your excuses for another day? i am not in the mood right now," she cut him off.

"y/n-" she did it again.