↯ 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗲

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰

𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐄 all know how enid reacted when y/n told her about what had happened the night before.

"EEKK!" she squealed, jumping up and down.

"oh my god, calm down," y/n said.

"how can i calm down? this is the best day of my life!" enid exclaimed.

"i regret even telling you,"

"oh, shush. i would've found out sooner or later. so, did you guys kiss?" y/n shook her head.

"no, we didn't,"

"you will eventually. i'm just glad you guys are finally a couple," enid's smile dropped as y/n shook her head again.

"we're not.." enid frowned.

"what? but you just said that-"

"i didn't say we were a couple i just said that we confessed to each other," y/n cut her off.

"same thing!" y/n sighed.

"we were so caught up in telling each other we had feelings for each other that we didn't even think about that," enid furrowed her brows.

"how do you not think about asking someone out after confessing to each other-"

"i don't know!" y/n shouted.

"well, i'm sure he'll ask you out soon. he's literally head over heels for you," y/n blushed.

"can we just go to class," enid laughed.

"yeah,"

"𝐃𝐔𝐃𝐄, how do you forget to ask her out?" xavier asked as ajax paced around his dorm. they had made up after y/n had told him the whole act was just to make him jealous.

"i don't know. but, i'm kind of glad i did," xavier furrowed his brows.

"what do you mean?"

"i want to do something special when i ask her out. not in an empty classroom talking about how you guys were acting like a couple to make me mad,"

"fair point. so, how do you plan on making it special?" ajax shrugged.

"i'm not entirely sure yet. but i may need your help,"