↯ 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗱

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

𝐘/𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 in the mirror as enid blabbed on about her and ajax.

"enid, would you shut up?" she finally spoke up.

"only if you admit you like ajax," enid offered.

"guess i'll never hear the end of it," enid sighed.

"come on, y/n!"

"enid, i'm not gonna admit to something that's not true,"

"but it is true," y/n rolled her eyes and stood up.

"wait! i'm sorry!"

"what are you two on about?" wednesday asked as she slammed her fingers into her type writer.

"y/n is mad at me!"

"because she won't shut up about ajax!"

"shush! i regret asking," thing crawled over to y/n and tapped her foot.

"good morning, thing," enid grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her toward herself.

"what can i do for you to forgive me? i don't want to lose my best friend," y/n sighed.

"as long as you don't tease me about ajax in front of my parents tomorrow, we're good," enid smiled widely.

"consider it done!"

"alright, ajax wanted to hang out before things get crazy. i'll see you later," y/n waved as she walked out the door.

"bye!"

"𝐇𝐄𝐘, newbie," ajax greeted her with a side hug.

"hey," she smiled.

"so, you ready for this chaotic weekend?" she laughed.

"so ready. i can't wait to tell my parents what a horrible time i've been having here," he raised a brow.

"really? you hate me that much?"

"yup, you're my least favorite person at nevermore," he laughed.

"i think i'm your favorite,"

"you are.." she whispered.

"what was that?"

"nothing!" he jumps.

"we should go," he nods.

"yeah," the two walk off the nevermore campus and headed to the weathervane.

"hey, guys," tyler smiled.

"hey," the two said in unison.

"what can i get you two today?"

"two hot chocolates, please," ajax requested.

"coming right up," the two smiled before taking a seat.

"this feels weird," ajax furrowed his brows.

"what?"

"having friends, going out," he smiled.

"what, you never been to a basic little coffee shop before?" she shook her head.

"nope, i was too scared to go out because of well.. you know," he nods and takes her hand.

"you know i'm not gonna let anything happen to you, right?" he asks as tyler brings them two mugs full of hot chocolate.

"yeah," she smiled.

"good," he decided not to let go of her hand, he liked the warmth it gave him. and she didn't mind one bit.

"uh, not to interrupt your moment, but can pay whenever you're ready," ajax nodded as tyler went back behind the counter.

as the two finished their hot chocolate, ajax grabbed his wallet from his pocket.

"i'm gonna go pay for these, meet you outside?" y/n nodded. she would have argued and insisted she payed but ajax never gives in. says 'let me be the gentlemen i am.'

y/n walked outside as she answered a text from her mother. too bad she never got to press send.

👀