↯ 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘀

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯

𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐗'𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 really got to y/n. she felt a lot better about school. the past 2 weeks, she's done great. her ears hadn't been ringing, she wasn't constantly bouncing her leg up and down, she felt amazing. and it was because she knew she had friends, and she knew she was safe as long as she had ajax- them! because she had them.

"wake up!" y/n shot up.

"you gotta get ready! we're gonna be late!" enid said as if she didn't just blow y/n's ear drums out.

"enid, you realize you could just go without me, we're not attached to each other,"

"oh, you mean like you and ajax are?" y/n gave her a look.

"seriously?"

"i know i could go without you but i don't want ajax stealing you from me every morning," y/n rolled her eyes as enid changed the subject.

"he's not stealing me from you, he just wants to walk with me sometimes,"

"you mean all the time? i've tried to walk with you every morning since you transferred here and he always pops up out of nowhere and takes you!" enid exclaimed.

"why don't you just walk with wednesday?" y/n asked.

"because she knows i prefer to walk alone," wednesday said with no emotion as she walked out of the dorm with thing on her shoulder.

"anyway, how'd you sleep last night?" enid asked from the other side of the door as y/n changed in the bathroom.

"good, thing gives a killer neck massage!" y/n replied.

"that's what i said!" she laughed.

"i'm ready!" y/n stepped out with her hair covering her face as usual.

"girl, i'm sure ajax would love to see your face for once when he steals you here in a second," enid said as she pushed y/n's hair back from her face only for her to place it right back where it was.

"really, enid?"

"seriously! i bet he's standing outside that door right now!"

"he is not-" she was cut off by enid opening the door to reveal an ajax leaning against the door frame.

"uh- hey," he waved awkwardly.