↯ 𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲'𝗻

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭

"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 to the rave'n?" enid asked, her smile growing wider and wider by the second.

"why not? it's not like i have anything else to do tonight," enid squealed.

"now all of us are going!" y/n furrowed her brows.

"wednesday is going?"

"yeah, i was surprised too. anyway, are you going to wear a dress?" she shrugged.

"yeah. might as well show ajax what he missed out on," enid smiled.

"that's the spirit,"

"well, are we going to go shopping or what?" enid smirked.

"yup! let's take wednesday," y/n nodded and gestures enid to follow her out of the dorm.

𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘/𝐍 had been done dress shopping. wednesday left immediately after she saw the shop.

y/n got a long f/c dress with gems along the sleeves. enid got a cute little dress that had fluff on the bottom and the wrists.

"oo! we should get matching wigs!" enid exclaimed.

"i don't know, enid. i like my own hair," y/n said.

"that's fine. i'm gonna wear one anyway,"

"okay, well, you can do that on your own time then. i'm gonna start heading back," enid nodded.

"okay. see you later,"

"bye," on the way back to nevermore, y/n ran into eugene.

"hey, y/n!"

"oh, hey, eugene," she smiled.

"you're friends with enid, right?" she nodded.

"yeah, why?"

"well, i was planning on asking her to the rave'n, but.. i'm scared she will say no," he replied.

"she'll definitely say yes! she talks about you every night before she goes to sleep," y/n winced at the thought of enid killing her later for telling him that.