"Oh yeah," Jia nodded, "let's see how you guys are doing with the blankets and the pillows!" she started collecting the props but was quickly interrupted by the boys.

"No noona! It's our mess!" Jungwon grabbed the blankets from her hands, "we got it!"

"What? But I'm just helping!" Jia pouted when the guys actively prevented her from trying to tidy up the room.

"It's okay noona, we've got it," Heeseung smiled at her after he finished picking up the last pillow, "come on guys, let's get in formation," he waved at his teammates to get in their spots.

Once Jia was done pouting, she walked up to the audio console, "you guys ready? I'll play the music now!"

"Yes noona!"

Chamber 5 practice went really well, the guys were having a lot of fun despite still learning the choreography. They seemed to really enjoy the song and it was starting to show in their smiles.

Since the choreography wasn't as intense, Jia believed that the guys would be able to nail it without problem as long as they made sure to practice properly with the props. Plus she was sure she could trust Sunoo with handling the team's expressions considering he was pretty much an expert in smiles.

With great confidence in this team's ability, Jia decided that it was time to visit the other group. Their song was called 'Flame On' and it had a more Cool theme compared to 'Chamber 5', which shouldn't be an issue in itself. The problem was that this team currently had six members, but the performance was meant for only 5.

Unfortunately for the contestants, the person that placed last from the previous Chemistry Test was going to be revealed in two days, and would end up being eliminated. That meant that the two teams would potentially have to shuffle some members around depending on who lost an individual.

That being said, it seemed like team 'Flame on' was able to divide the parts up and were already practicing hard.

"Jay? Did you choose to sit out for practice?" Jia was confused when she walked to the main practice room and saw Hanbin, Daniel, Niki, Sunghoon and K practicing the formations while Jay was standing at the very back, filming with his tablet.

"Oh noona! I didn't see you walk in," Jay quickly walked up to the audio system.

"Hey guys, noona is here!" He paused the music, interrupting the group practice so that the team could greet the idol properly.

"Oh Jia noona!" Daniel smiled brightly.

"Hi guys! Looks like practice is going well?"

"Yeah, it's been going pretty smooth," Sunghoon nodded.

"I'm really glad to hear that!" Jia smiled.

"Yeah, we've got a great leader to guide us," K patted Sunghoon's shoulder with a warm smile. This caught Jia by surprise.

"Oh! Leader Sunghoon! This is the first time you've been a leader right?" she looked at the ice skater with surprise.

"Yeah...," he scratched his neck bashfully, "K nominated me, and next thing I know, I became the leader..."

"Hey, don't be shy," Jia nudged his arm lightly, "be proud! You were nominated for a reason right? You gotta own your title or else Sunoo will beat you!" she grinned.

"I guess you're right," Sunghoon mumbled shyly.

"Come on! Raise your chin up leader!" Jay suddenly cheered, earning a smile from the ice prince.