A/N

A Quick note to all my readers, all stories I have made will still be updated but I'm not sure when or what order and new stories will randomly pop up so I'm sorry if a story you like doesn't get updated in a while but right now my mind is all over the place with different things for story ideas and I'm getting really bad writers block on my other stories and that is why I'm making new ones so often so you will have to be patient with me for when I get an idea for a story.

This is a similar situation I had with my first story Regulus Black III where I was new to writing and wanted to give it a go but later on felt I could improve it so I have re-written the story now but at this stage I have writers block with all my stories but mainly my Harry Potter ones and my other stories such as my Haikyuu story is going to be a slow update story and with how I update crazily slow and if anyone wanted to read more from my TVD and Harry Potter crossover I'm sorry but that was an idea for one chapter and I doubt I will expand on that idea but could happen which is why I will keep the story up.

When I feel I can't continue a story I will set the status of it to 'complete' and put that also in the story title or put if its on hold so you can see what I'm doing with my stories.

Sorry if I have worried you with this or saddened you it just can't really get any good ideas for my current stories at the moment and want to take a slight break from my Star Wars story well I will still be drafting for it and uploading but you won't see them like before with uploading chapters 

I have a list of different stories and ones I feel would be good I will put them in this chapter in order of how likely they will be made and you can vote on which you would like to see if no votes then I'll do what I want (I'm going to do what I want anyway but getting an idea of what my readers want is also nice and lets me think on one thing more than others)

Ideas - 

Highschool DXD crossover story - a male OC whose name is Alarik Zogratis, if you know where the last name is form you know the crossover, the rules and backstory are slightly done but its the one I'm the most excited for as the crossover is with Black Clover and I'm a fan of the series its definitely in my top 5 anime 

And while I had thought of this idea it came about because of an idea from a month ago while I was looking through my notes and I had an idea of this before the OC Alarik Zogratis just a heads up if your confused

Danamachi (is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon) - a male OC who has the name Orion Zogratis, the backstory is pathed out more but I don't know how to write this story 

I have two Harry Potter stories similar in concept but slightly different 

Harry Potter raised by his grandmother Dorea with the Black family (I know Dorea isn't actually Harry's grandmother but James Potter's Aunt)

Harry Potter raised by his grandparents Charlus and Dorea and he has a brother as well but if you know the wrong boy who lived stories then its obvious at what happened, Dumbledore declared his brother the boy who lived and then he was neglected and his grandparents came along when he was with the Dursley's or James and Lily just gave harry to them I don't know if I want harry to be older or not though or his brother just be younger than him and be in the same year as Ginny or make harry say a like third year when his brother is a first year.

Another Harry Potter story where James doesn't marry Lily but actually Bellatrix and she is Harry's mother but in this story James' parents are the correct ones as Phleamot and his wife so he wouldn't be related to Black blood except by his aunt Dorea so in this story harry would be a Potter because of his father James and instead of lily his mother would be Bellatrix so harry would also be a black and first cousins with Nymphadora the ship would most likely be a Slytherin girl like Daphne or maybe an older person by making Harry older but he won't have siblings. also Bellatrix wouldn't be a death eater and the prophecy wouldn't be Harry and the marauders wouldn't have been in the order and Voldemort wouldn't have attacked the Potters so Harry will still have his grandparents and parents but his great aunt and uncle Charlus and Dorea would be dead as I think they were killed in America with their son. But I could change the story so Bellatrix is a death eater and James was just natural but he was killed by someone in the order or auras as they were trying to kill each other in the end portion of the war and Sirius would have been put in Azkaban like usual with his cousin Bellatrix and Moony is in hiding the marauders would have been neutral in the war well Peter wasn't though and Lily is with a random muggle born and everyone thinks Harry is the boy who lived but he isn't and Dumbledore try to keep him with the Dursley's but the Malfoys well Narcissa and then Andromeda liking their sister would try to get Harry and try to free Bellatrix from Azkaban.(Neville would hate harry as his mother tortured his parents).

Sorry I ranted on the last one but all I have is the backstory complete on it and after that nothing but choose whichever you want but the ones at the top are the ones I want to write the most and the Harry Potter ones I don't mind when I do as I feel they mostly become the same after a while.