Fight that leaves marks

Kane was at the foundry making sure everything was running smoothly and it was everything was fine but he also had a mission from the council which was assigned to him a year ago which is now about to start and he needs HK to assassinate this official that is corrupt and is against the order but to make sure the republic thrives he needs to be killed to worry others who know what he's done and for that HK will shoot him at range they were setting up plans and protocols in car things went wrong and Kane even set up a comm system between Kane, HK and the ship inside his helmet and inside HK.

After a few weeks of planning Kane thinks he is prepared and they go to the planet they are to meet on as the official is too meet them on a planet that they have stopped at and they need extra protection from then on but the official will never make it to the ship as Kane would need to get some supplies or the official runs off and HK kills the official when he gets back to his ship.

It was a long week trip and they were set up and the official and his guard had been there for two days and they were going to meet at a bar before he left the ship Kane gave HK instructions to follow and the droid did after Kane left.

Kane was walking and everyone saw his mask and were scared as he was known as the Jedi who does the dirty work, he walked inside the bar and saw the politician sitting with his body guards he walked up there and he was stopped by a guard who demanded some id so he took out his lightsaber and he was allowed to sit and the guy was shaking in his boots when he saw Kane in front of him as people call Kane a dark or grey Jedi which is wrong but okay.

After an hour of talking and two hours of the guy going and eating the whole place out of what little food they had they left the bar and made there way to the fancy ship and on the way there Kane realised that the ship is in the outskirts no one is smart enough to go there here so either this guy is super cautious or he has been set up here and then the guy says he wants to go into a store and that the Jedi is to guard the door and make sure no one enters a set up but he'll play along and when they were in the shop Kane was attacked with a blaster but he pulled out his lightsaber and deflected it and he sighed another mandolorian.

"didn't most you guys die in a civil war a few years back?" asked Kane with his mask on 

This guy didn't answer and rushed in but with a piece of metal which was attached to his arm and when he went to cut through it he realised its made out of the same material as his armour and when he looked back into the shop he didn't see the politician and then looked in the direction of his ship and saw him running he called HK in his mask and told him to kill the guy and return to the ship.

The battle between the armoured bounty hunter and masked Jedi raged on and now they were in the outskirts Kane's robes were very ripped and he had to shed the outer cloak and now had on a hood attached to his armour, this was Revan's armour and it was getting harder to keep it alive but he wanted to live and his new armour wouldn't be done until a year or two later and that would be when he's 21 22 and right now he's 18 soon 19 in half a year.

the battle raged and Kane was using from 3 he was mostly on the defensive trying to gage his opponent but he was just relentlessly attacking and now Kane was getting slightly annoyed so when he tried to push the guy away he got hit in the head and fell to the floor and he quickly got up but his mask was off he looked down and saw it was slightly busted he looked angry now 

"okay I'm mad that was my ancestors helmet" he then took out another lightsaber but it was different and when he activated it the colour was red and the blade made a noise like it was constantly slashing against something.